(S75) C - Joey Brady, TPE: 60

Exogorthian

hello @Exogorthian and welcome to the VHL! 

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and we're very interested in acquiring you to join our team. I can see via discord you've had some amazing members reach out to you to begin your journey, so I am glad to see you got that sorted out. I will be honest, our team is certainly a rebuilder, we had a very successful run last season but to do that, we had to sacrifice this year as a bit of a re-tool. However, in saying that, we've had some excellent newer members similar to yourself join the team and have a lot of fun. Our LR is constantly active with a lot going on, tons of great members on the team and some alumni from years past in there to share their wealth of wisdom and help as needed. 

Because we're a rebuilder, we can guarantee to give you maximum playing time, which means you will be top line on the 5v5, PP and PK. 

If this sounds good to you, please go ahead and quote this and "accept". Otherwise other GM's of various statuses (contenders, retoolers, etc) will send you offers too, so waiting never hurt anybody. 

No matter your choice, welcome again to the league, I hope your experience is amazing and if you have any questions in the meantime, you can find me in discord as Rockstar#1072. Thanks and have an excellent day! 

4ctvbuU.png

Welcome to the VHL @Exogorthian
I'm Zetterberg the AGM of The Miami Marauders.

And we want you to join our roster of players.

We have a plan in place to make the playoffs but we need players to do it.

You would be getting loads of minutes and you'll be

put in the best place possible to rack up a ton of points.

So if you're interested in joining us in Miami quote this post with "accept"

and we'll get your player suited up and ready to go in our next game.

:mia:

PSX_20200214_222322.jpg

Welcome to the VHL, @Exogorthian!

I'm Doomsday, the General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild. Boasting two Founder's Cup titles in the past five seasons, we're having another strong season, currently on top of the VHLM standings again this season. However, we still could use your help! Not only can I offer you third line minutes as a forward, but due to a dire need for blue lines, you'll be taking shifts on defense as well! It's a unique situation, but you benefit with extra ice time!

On top of that, Saskatoon has a welcoming, tight-knit community in our locker room, composed of current players, friends, and our vast alumni community. You will have access to a vast collection of knowledge, and you'll be able to get the direction you need to build your player to get the results you want. 

Best of luck to you as you begin your VHL career! If you'd like to start it in Saskatoon, simply quote this post and add, "#SaskyBois."

2 hours ago, Exogorthian said:

Player Information

Username: Exogorthian

Player Name: Joey Brady

Recruited From: Other (Disboard)

Position: C

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 180 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Exogorthian

Hi and welcome to the VHL! I'm Blazzer, the AGM of the Yukon Rush and we're here to offer you a spot on our team. We can give you 3rd line minutes immediately. Our locker room is active and welcoming with many experienced players and even GMs. Our GM  and I can always answer your questions. 
We will send you a contract once you have accepted this offer. To accept, quote this message and reply 'Join the Rush'.

tNqDZWJ.png

Hey there @Exogorthian!

I'm the General Manger of the Minnesota Storm. 

We can offer you a position on the second line, we won the Founders Cup last season and are looking to do our best to defend it! 

If you need any help feel free to message me here on the forums or DM me on Discord and I'll do my best to assist you - regardless of what team you decide to join. If I'm not around you can also reach out to my AGM Mr_Hatter and he will be happy to assist you as well!
Looking forward to your decision and good luck with your career! If you want to join us, quote this and say "accepted"!

Cheers,

Rayzor
General Manager
Minnesota Storm

tNqDZWJ.png