If Every VHL GM Were a Historical World Leader

Gustav

6 hours ago, chatfan036 said:

Awesome article! I thought a hurricane destroyed most of the spanish navy though, not so much the britishs hips?

Western Europe tends not to get many hurricanes.

I really love this concept, comparing GMs to historical leaders is fresh, and honestly cool as shit. I like how you used images for all the leaders, and I think you honestly hit the nail on the head for some of the comparisons. The only thing keeping this from being a 10/10 is not calling @Banackock Hitler, and that's literally all thats holding this back. 9.5/10

Week 2 claim because I can do that today

15 minutes ago, Will said:

This is good stuff. You should do admins next ?

@Quik would be a lock for Harold Holt if I wrote this before he came back. @Berocka would get the joke at least.

@GustavMattias First of all all credit to you for actually getting this beast done. I remember hearing you talk about this in the discord and thinking that it would make a great read if i came across it and luckily for me, I did. Over all I liked your formatting and enjoyed  how you mixed actual history with your perception of how VHL GMs either fit into their franchise or behave as people. This is one of those purely opinion human interest articles that grip people by their collar and screams "READ ME"!  I would 100% recommend this to any long time VHL member, they may not agree with what was said but i believe they would get a kick out of it none the less.

10/10 good job on making something that actually made me want to read it thoroughly :D 

I love this for many reasons. Its fresh, its new and its Well executed. Brings me back to times when I was super into history back in school. I might even bring back some old scrappy books from the shelf solely of this inspiration

10/10 would read again and again

Edited by Jolline