S75 VHFL Group 14 - complete

fishy

30 minutes ago, Rocket said:

what i get for been 5th?

fifth would be 2 tpe, but we're not done yet!! it runs til the end of the season, I just wanted to give everybody an update on their current standings :)

12 minutes ago, fishy said:

fifth would be 2 tpe, but we're not done yet!! it runs til the end of the season, I just wanted to give everybody an update on their current standings :)

Really nice that you did this mid season update 👏  I really like it. 

Thank you

19 minutes ago, Jubis said:

Really nice that you did this mid season update 👏  I really like it. 

Thank you

Yeah!! I'd like to make it a regular thing, but I can't decide if I want to editorialize it and pick topics (like the top 3 users in the league at any given time, the group who has the biggest difference between 1 and 6, the closest runs), if I want to do a masterpost with updates for all the groups with updates, maybe keep doing it like this, or what. I kind of like this method (at least for now) because it gets some activity in the thread and a bit of friendly competition :) 

I also have found that a lot of people just forget about VHFL during the season, and for as long as it takes to organize and complete, I would really like to make it more about engagement and less about the TPE that magically appears at the end of the season. If you have suggestions or want to weigh in on preferences, I'd love to hear them! I've got some ideas on how to adjust VHFL for upcoming seasons, but I'm more than happy to get your feedback as well too!!

3 hours ago, fishy said:

Yeah!! I'd like to make it a regular thing, but I can't decide if I want to editorialize it and pick topics (like the top 3 users in the league at any given time, the group who has the biggest difference between 1 and 6, the closest runs), if I want to do a masterpost with updates for all the groups with updates, maybe keep doing it like this, or what. I kind of like this method (at least for now) because it gets some activity in the thread and a bit of friendly competition :) 

I also have found that a lot of people just forget about VHFL during the season, and for as long as it takes to organize and complete, I would really like to make it more about engagement and less about the TPE that magically appears at the end of the season. If you have suggestions or want to weigh in on preferences, I'd love to hear them! I've got some ideas on how to adjust VHFL for upcoming seasons, but I'm more than happy to get your feedback as well too!!

All those ideas sound awesome. 

I definitely i like the mid season update. 

Friendly competition is what 8ts about 😄