(S76) G - Barry Taffe, TPE: 54

Barry

Hey welcome to the league @Barry!

Unfortunately the team I represent, the Mexico City Kings, are full on goalies. You'll get some pitches from other teams soon, but until then feel free to ask me for anything!

Rory

Edited by rory

Hello there! Welcome to the League!  I'm DoktorFunk, and I'm the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! We need star players on the team, and we can guarantee you 

MAXIMUM ICE TIME FOR THE WHOLE SEASON.

Let me know if you want to join the Ottawan Empire by quoting this post and saying "accepted!" Welcome to the league!

Hi @Barry ! I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We have a great team this season and we have an opening for you as our backup goalie. I'll admit, you won't get a ton of playing time. But you'll get to join our great locker room and share in the excitement of a cup run. Quote this post and accept to join the Reapers!

YsZVHwQ.png

Hey there @Barry, welcome to the VHL!

My name is Cole, I'm the GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you the backup spot on our roster. Unfortunately, most teams (ours included) have filled their starter role, although if you really grind out the TPE and get close enough to our starter, I'd be open to doing split starts. If you think you have what it takes and want to join the Hounds, quote this offer and say accept!

16 hours ago, DMaximus said:

Hi @Barry ! I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We have a great team this season and we have an opening for you as our backup goalie. I'll admit, you won't get a ton of playing time. But you'll get to join our great locker room and share in the excitement of a cup run. Quote this post and accept to join the Reapers!

Hi! I am glad for your interest,  I am new here, so I am not sure about all options what VHL has and maybe I will need some time to fully adapt here. And Next little problem is my english, but if it is not problem, I will with pleasure join your team.