(S76) C - Guy Lambert, TPE: 66

Spartakiller2

Welcome to the league @Spartakiller2

I am the GM of the Miami Marauders and we are looking for an active Centre to slot in on our fourth line with the opportunity to move into the top four quickly. That spot we would like to offer to you. Miami is a team fresh off of a championship and we are primed to make another run for the opportunity to go back to back. 

We have a family like culture in Miami so bringing you in would make you apart of our Marauder family. Our locker room is one of the best experience for a new player in the league. We have many active players and alumni who are going to be around to help you as you learn the ropes of the VHL. 

I have rambled on long enough. If Miami is the place you’d like to start your career then quote this offer and “accept” and I will send you a contract ASAP and get you into our line up. 

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL

Hello @Spartakiller2 thank you for making the choice to enroll in the Victory Hockey League! Your journey towards becoming a VHL pro starts today! My name is fromtheinside and I am the Assistant GM for the Yukon Rush of the VHLM. Last season our franchise enjoyed a very solid playoff run and we are looking to follow it up with another good effort this season. We have started the season strong and are looking to build off that. We have a very deep team, but we are still looking to add some depth to our offense, and that's where you come in!

Our team values good character and positivity. We try to offer up a family like atmosphere in our Team Discord Locker Room. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, use the Quote feature on my post and reply with #FeelTheRush. By doing this you are signifying you are looking to sign a contract with Yukon for the remainder if Season 75. From there myself or our GM MexicanCow123 will send you a contract offer and DM you to help get you started with your player. We would especially like to bring in someone capable of dealing with @Spartan such as yourself.

Regardless if you choose Yukon or not, if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to message me and I will do my best to help you out. Best of luck, cheers!

3 minutes ago, fromtheinside said:

We would especially like to bring in someone capable of dealing with @Spartan such as yourself.

Pls don't kill Spartan, we don't want the Vegas curse to continue

18 hours ago, Spartakiller2 said:

Player Information

Username: Spartakiller2

Player Name: Guy Lambert

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: C

Height: 68 in.

Weight: 150 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

My name is DoktorFunk and I'm the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Whether you have experience with these type of leagues or not, I'd like to formally welcome you to the Victory Hockey League! I want you on the ice as soon as possible, and that's what I'm here to offer you! I want YOU to be on the LYNX!

We need star players, and I can offer you PLENTY OF ICE TIME FOR THIS WHOLE SEASON! We also have a first-class training staff to help you improve and become an All-Star! Let me know, as I want you on our team IMMEDIATELY! 

If you accept my offer, quote this post and say "I'm hitting the Lynx!"

Best wishes

On 11/24/2020 at 2:27 PM, fromtheinside said:

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL

Hello @Spartakiller2 thank you for making the choice to enroll in the Victory Hockey League! Your journey towards becoming a VHL pro starts today! My name is fromtheinside and I am the Assistant GM for the Yukon Rush of the VHLM. Last season our franchise enjoyed a very solid playoff run and we are looking to follow it up with another good effort this season. We have started the season strong and are looking to build off that. We have a very deep team, but we are still looking to add some depth to our offense, and that's where you come in!

Our team values good character and positivity. We try to offer up a family like atmosphere in our Team Discord Locker Room. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, use the Quote feature on my post and reply with #FeelTheRush. By doing this you are signifying you are looking to sign a contract with Yukon for the remainder if Season 75. From there myself or our GM MexicanCow123 will send you a contract offer and DM you to help get you started with your player. We would especially like to bring in someone capable of dealing with @Spartan such as yourself.

Regardless if you choose Yukon or not, if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to message me and I will do my best to help you out. Best of luck, cheers!

#FeelTheRush