Former Phantom Teammates going into buissness

Jayrad28

Sometimes when you meet a teammate, you gain a best friend, and that’s what happened with Alex Pearson and Seabass Perrin of the Prague Phantoms. They met at Prague’s inaugural development camp and hit it off instantly and have been well known community members and teammates since. They’ve been in the headlines for reckless stunts and partying in the past, but now they’re trying to make a change in their community.

Alex Pearson retired at the end of last season, and has said that since then he’s been restless to start his next project, a Bar/Grill in central Prague. It would feature 3 stories, a main level for dining, and upstairs kitchen and a downstairs bar with a stage and dance floor. Perrin and Pearson just bought a property on Pařížská , one of the most luxurious streets in Prague. Perrin commented on how this was always a dream of theirs but they never had the time until Pearson finally retired, he’s been handling most of the workload while Perrin helps hold down the Phantoms blueline for his last season.

Pearson commented that while they are hoping for a 2022 opening date, that remains optimistic, but will surely be helped by a potential few more phantoms who have shown interest in investing their ideas into the project.

@Seabass

Review: A kinda out of nowhere MS but these can be fun. It is fun to see what a former VHL player is doing after their VHL career and the details are nice of what kind of place he wants open, a bar/grill. You even told us where it will be which is cool. I think a picture of the spot or just a picture from Prague would have been a nice touch to help sell it more. The other issue here is length, this feels way more like a article then a media spot post, it doesn't look like it's 500 words. While it's a fun post gotta knock it a little for being in the MS thread instead of article. 4/10

I think this is a fun read, and they are always interesting. I like seeing what players are doing both on and off the ice, especially after retirement. I have to echo @ROOKIE745 and say that this isn't really a media spot. It's just barely over 200 words. While it is well-written, easy to read, and fun, it simply isn't a media spot. 2/10.