(S76) LW - Genghis Khan, TPE: 78

caltroit_red_flames

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Welcome to the VHL!

Hey @caltroit_red_flames , thanks for taking interest in the VHL! Your journey towards becoming a pro VHL player begins now! I am @fromtheinside, the Assistant GM for the Yukon Rush. Last season we made a great run to the semi-finals in the VHLM playoffs. This year we are right in the thick of things again. We have a very deep team and extremely competitive. We are looking to add to our forward depth and that's where you come in. We would love to add to our  team, especially since you are a friend of Esso, I'm sure you would be a friendly and reliable player to bring on with our team. We could also try facilitate bringing you in with @CptSqualland put you on a line together if you guys are interested in that.

We try to maintain a positive and friendly environment amongst our players in our team Discord server. We can offer you lots of help to get started with your career and maximize your potential. If this sounds like a place you'd like to be, quote my post and reply with " #FeelTheRush " to signify you are willing to sign a contract with us. Should you choose to do this, I will DM you here on the forums and get you a contract sent immediately and then I can start helping you get started!

Regardless on which team you choose, I wish you the best in the VHL. If you have any questions or concerns you can always contact me on here and I would be more than happy to help you out however I can. Good luck and cheers!

Hey man, glad you made it to the vhl @caltroit_red_flames.  We've already had shl conversations, so come on over to Houston.  We have a great bunch of guys there and you'll be all set up to max earn!

Quote this post and say Horns Up!

3 hours ago, MattyIce said:

Hey man, glad you made it to the vhl @caltroit_red_flames.  We've already had shl conversations, so come on over to Houston.  We have a great bunch of guys there and you'll be all set up to max earn!

Quote this post and say Horns Up!

Offer me mates contracts as well

17 hours ago, caltroit_red_flames said:

Player Information

Username: caltroit_red_flames

Player Name: Genghis Khan

Recruited From: Member (Esso)

Position: LW

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 192 lbs.

Birthplace: Estonia

Player Page

@VHLM GM

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

My name is DoktorFunk and I'm the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Whether you have experience with these type of leagues or not, I'd like to formally welcome you to the Victory Hockey League! I want you on the ice as soon as possible, and that's what I'm here to offer you! I want YOU to be on the LYNX!

We need star players, and I can offer you PLENTY OF ICE TIME FOR THIS WHOLE SEASON! We also have a first-class training staff to help you improve and become an All-Star! Let me know, as I want you on our team IMMEDIATELY! 

If you accept my offer, quote this post and say "I'm hitting the Lynx!"

Best wishes