Nick's Picks #6

NickSunderbruch

What's up gamers, I'm here to give you all some sweet seratonin after a two day adventure I just had, which included sleeping in some strange places and injesting alcohol and a green illicit substance, involving a Ouija board a graveyard, and some people who really just don't know how to respect the dead. I really had a rough few days, where I was pshycologically tormented and had a reuniting with an old friend of mine who I missed dearly. Anyways lets look at the topic of this article, which is my favorite VHL players (not including myself this time) in the league. Without further ado lets take a look at this top 5 list shall we?

1. Rhynex Entertainment :nya: @Rhynex Entertainment

This should speak for itself, Rhynex was a close friend of mine on the Ace's last season.

Rhynex was and still is an absolute beast, he's the point leader for New York, and he's in first place on the rookie leaderboard.

He's put up a solid 36 points in 32 games, which is amazing for a rookie, and he's absolutely the future face of the team.

2. Chris Reynolds :war: @Crstats23

Chris is also a Vegas Allumni, my last captain and someone I actually look up to.

Chris is absolutely a beast on the ice and off the ice. He's a good man and a good friend. 

I have nothing but resepect for this beautiful human being who's put up a total of 21 points in 31 games.

Not as much as Rhynex, but absolutely amazing for a rookie.

I hope he gets the recognition he deserves.

3. Gary Rush :nya: @G_Rush

Gary is a mad man. He led the scoring in the entire minor league last season, and is to no ones surprise a top rookie this year. 

With the amount of talent in this list Gary was the one who surprised me the most to not be first place. 

Not that Rhynex doesn't deserve the place, but I thought Gary was set to win Rookie of the year with no contest.

However, Gary isn't just a great player. He's a hard worker, this man grinds it out on the ice every day when he trains.

He scores beautiful goals that'll make you jaw hit the floor. He's a great friend too, and I'm glad to see him having major league success in his first season.

I'm very proud of him.

4. Leo Strauss :tor: @gregreg

This man plays with me in Toronto, and I gotta say, I love him already. 

He's an amazing person in the locker room and a real team player. I love Leo, and I love how he interacts with everyone. 

If it weren't for him and Peace there wouldn't be any activity in the locker room at all. Not only is he a stud in the locer room, but on the ice he plays with passion.

28 points in 31 game really shows how special he is as a player. I love this dude, and I'm glad he's with us.

Keep playing like this please, and keep being you man, never let anyone change you.

5. Kasper Kankkunen :ldn: @ZP16

Please give this man an award for being as amazing as he really is please. In the Ace's locker room he made me laugh countless times.

This man's put up 28 points in 31 games, which is amazing for a defensemen, and I think that he could possibly win ROTY. I love Kasper, and I'm again very glad to see a former teammate of mine doing so well! Keep being you man, I love you to death and hope you succeed in your future endeavors. Keep being a stud man, never change.

That does it for another list where I gush over my favorite people, I love these players so very much, and respect them more than almost anyone. I hope you all enjoyed this article, and I love you all. Thank you, and have a wonderful night. Stay icey, Seacrest out.

Review: I hope you had fun with the Ouija board. Anyway, this is a great article, I love how you recognize your favourite teammates. I like the logos and the bold words, and the nice short paragraphs are good, too. 
9/10