Claimed:Vojczek Svoboda Vs. Jody 3 Moons

Guest Svoboda_3

Guest Svoboda_3

Vojczek Svoboda Vs. Jody 3 Moons

You’ve all heard of celebrity boxing and we’ve all seen hardcore matches take place in the WWE, but here in the VHL, we introduce to you a hybrid of the two events. Taking place behind the Flying J Truck stop in Saskatoon just off Idylwyld, and at a date to be named later, will be the first ever no holds barred street fight featuring two fellow VHL combatants in Jody 3 Moons and Vojczek Svoboda.

So just how exactly did we get to this juncture you ask? Well, it all started when a troll came out from under one of the many bridges in Saskatoon. With nothing to do and grade 6 out for the summer, Gorlab, or Jody 3 Moons as he likes to be called, called out Helsinki Titan defenseman Vojczek Svoboda recently on July4th, citing comments such as, “Who is this piece of shit to tell me my joint isn't good enough and doesn't deserve full marks?” and, “I don't even remember who graded my shit, but if he ever tried to tell me something like that in real life, he'd be knocked clean out.”

will_smith_hi_top_fade.jpg

The famous "fade" we've heard about

To me, that sounded like a challenge and immediately, the VHL publicity people were on that glorious marketing opportunity faster than an Indian can down a bottle of mouth wash in the back alley. The spats continued between the two as Jody 3 Moons persistently and obsessively sent various messages to Svoboda, challenging the young Czech to a street fight. In response, Svoboda fired back with, “I'm an hour north of Saskatoon (Prince Albert), come find me and prove it,” initiating the accepted challenge put forth by the bridge troll.

Upon further thought, it was then that Vojczek responded with, “I'm not driving to Saskatoon for you to not show up in your My Little Pony pajamas and plus, you are a child, I have one of my own. I'm not going to fight a child. I'll fight a man, but, there's no way you are one. This is another case of a 12-year old posting "tough" things online. You made a lovely attempt at being funny or relevant, but let's be honest here, you just spent way too much time acting very gangster with your Fubu clothes and your ass hanging out of your pants. I'm really glad you took the time to amuse us all for the day, but I think it's your bedtime now.”

fry-meme-trolling-or-stupid.jpg

"I bet I could get you touched tonight," - pure homo troll

For Jody 3 Moons, the gloves were now off and after numerous attempts to set something up to settle the score, it was apparent that Jody would not be making the trek to Prince Albert to fight Svoboda, instead, preferring the home field advantage of Saskatoon, where the no holds barred street fight will take place. The event is expected to take place in the near future and will be broadcasted online for all VHLers and VHL fans to see.

Admission for the event will be by silver collection with all proceeds going towards the JDRF Foundation (Junior Diabetes Research Fund), but the questions surrounding this epic match-up are, will Jody 3 Moons show up or make excuses not to attend, or will Svoboda, who has had a rough stretch of medical issues, be able to be strong enough physically and mentally to commit to the event? Get your popcorn folks and stay tuned!

I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Svoboda is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston,I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah.

Imma show you, how great I am. 
Last night, I cut the light off in my bedroom and was in bed before the room was dark.
Only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick. 
I'm so mean, I make medicine sick. 
This kid's gonna be the best kid in the world. 
This kid's gonna be somebody better than anybody I ever knew. 
I have wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, I done handcuffed lightnin', thrown thunder in jail. 
All you chumps are gonna bow when I whoop him, all of you. 
I know you got him, I know you've got him picked, but the man's in trouble. Imma show you how great I am.”

• Senior Admin

Content: 3/3 

Yeah, no doubt that guy is a total douch. I'm surprised that the SHL allows him to make such a fool of their entire community on our boards. Anyways, it was definitely uncalled for when he started chirping you, as his bio was most obviously completely ridiculous.

Grammar: 2/2 

Didn't find anything.

Appearance: 1/1 

Lovely. Was hoping there would be no gorlab pics.

Overall: 6/6

Edited by Draper