Dakoter Lamb

.sniffuM

The only sig that could replace my previous muff sig was another muff sig. How about I turn this into a review? I have no idea how you sig gods get the lighting to look so cool, but it's sick. Sick player to make a sig for, and and the colours are perfect. Literally the ONLY thing this is missing is some Warsaw branding on the render. Really easy to look at, I love it. Thank you GMotY! 10/10.01 

Edited by dlamb

4 minutes ago, dlamb said:

The only sig that could replace my previous muff sig was another muff sig. How about I turn this into a review? I have no idea how you sig gods get the lighting to look so cool, but it's sick. Sick player to make a sig for, and and the colours are perfect. Literally the ONLY thing this is missing is some Warsaw branding on the render. Really easy to look at, I love it. Thank you GMotY! 10/10.01 

It would seem I have once again fooled someone by posting here instead of the graphics section. I'll ping you when I post this so you can repost the review. :P

Just now, .sniffuM said:

It would seem I have once again fooled someone by posting here instead of the graphics section. I'll ping you when I post this so you can repost the review. :P

ugh, that's what I get for trying to sniff some TPE from it. Nonetheless, thank you. New sig.