Downey Boy

Kendrick

Review time!

Crisp, clear and clean AF.  The detail added is kept to a minimum and very tastefully done.  I just love simple classic designs.  Player looks a little old with sharep detail there, not sure if it was the intended effect haha.  Love the white background color choice, it looks ethereal with the minimal effects.  Font is clean, maybe a bit too large.  No logo swap or recolor is a minus though.

8.5/10

Review time?

Crisp, clear and clean af.  The detail added is kept to a minimum and very tastefully done.  I just love simple, classic designs.  Player looks a little old with the detail there, not sure if it was the intended effect lols.  Love the white background choice, it looks ethereal with the minimal effects.  Font is clean, maybe a bit too small imo.  No logo swap or recolor is a minus though.

8.5/10

On 12/20/2020 at 12:17 AM, Kendrick said:

H33fjco.png

Review:

I like the renders cut looks good, nice placement as well. Interesting little light effect on the top. I really like the font choice and the text placement and coloring really fits against the renders and pops out well from the simple background. Very good, solid work.

9/10

This is a nice clear and crisp graphic, I really enjoy it. The player really pops and I also think Patches is a great choice for your image! I like the black splash effects on it too, a nice touch for sure. I guess my only critique is the font could be bigger to make it stand out more and i would probably make it all uppercase, but that's just me. Overall I think you did a really great job! 8/10

Well I hate to be unoriginal, but like everyone else I'm a lover of sleek and clean graphics, definitely when it comes to the name popping out in the middle! The player as your choice for the main point of the graphic is also perfect and high res which makes it overall a wonderful signature graphic! My only critique would be that I think you focused so much on the effect and the name that there wasn't much done in regards to logo swaps (for both the shoulder patches ((haha get it, patches?)) or on the tiny bit of the front crest) so that would be my only knock. 8.5/10, might need to you make me a graphic one of these days if minimalist type artistry is your thing ❤️