Team World

Zetterberg

1 hour ago, Zetterberg said:

ULfGpum.png

Review:

Renders looks well cut besides the left arm being a bit too blurry and jagged. Placement is very nice. I like the background pretty simple stuff but fits the color scheme. A bit of lack of effecs, could of used some text too on the sides. But still good effort.

7/10

5 hours ago, Zetterberg said:

ULfGpum.png

Review: I really like the logo swap. Nice and clean along with the shade on the top right of it. The WJC writing by the neck and top-left of the logo is a nice touch. Although, the arms are a little blurry, along with some parts of the helmet. Background looks nice, I like the black with the logo on the right and the yellow on the left with the player as a divider. Overall, really nice work, but it would be awesome of you could get rid of the blur by the arms. 8.5/10

Sometimes I come to this part of the forums and I see awful graphics, but days like today are the days that make happy I check the graphics to begins with. Simply breathtaking visuals, seemless logo swap and patch swaps, the panels and numbers on the sleeve are just the icing on top of a beautiful mouth watering cake. The background with the team logo is just the perfect touch for tying it all togther. Thank you @Zetterberg! Thank you for gracing us with your presence and showcasing your truly god like photoshopping skills to the world. We, the peasants, are not worthy. 7 million/10

This looks fresh, dude! Honestly, I could see an eager fan putting this as their screensaver on their computer. The logo swap is nice and the placement of the logo in the background is well done. I noticed quite a bit of blur around the arms and some heavy pixilation. I'm not sure if this was intentional or not, but if you clean that up you've got an insane graphic! Well done! 8/10

I have a feeling you played off the Team North America from a few years ago, and I gotta say that I'm loving this. I'm a sucker with black with a distinct other colour (in this case gold) popping out that makes it look extremely crisp and badass. The logo swap in the middle was done really great as well, and I love the look of the background as well with the logo backdrop! The only criticism I could give is that the left shoulder (our right) is a bit blurry, but honestly I feel that's really nitpicky for how great the entire graphic turned out. 9/10, would love to play for Team World 👀