Graphic

Hooperorama

Burnt film effect and an old school feel, colour me interested in the mind that created this little sig. If i had to give one piece of criticism it is that the text really doesn't fit, The colour and opacity takes away for the other vibes you have going on, if you can catch what wave length i am on. Still a very solid effort and a very neat idea.

9 /10 good job :)

13 hours ago, Hooperorama said:

Xtra_stuff.png?width=879&height=587

Great Retro Vibe here, Love how it looks like a old sheet of paper. The Cursive is a bit our of theme for this but other than that your looking good. 7/10 Also I would look at removing the glow.

On 12/20/2020 at 7:24 PM, Hooperorama said:

Xtra_stuff.png?width=879&height=587

Hooper don't be so hard on yourself. You've progressed and improved so much since joining sim leagues. 

Since I consider you one of my ace students, I just want you to know I am proud of you and the progress you've made with graphic design in 2020.

Keep working my guy! We still gonna be improving in 2021 and beyond. 

7/10

Despite your own review which as @gorlab pointed out was needlessly harsh, I like the overall feel to this graphic.  The "old time" photo, the crushed paper look and the torn edges really go together.  I like your choice of font, but perhaps it could be larger for increased legibility.  Or maybe just increase the size of the whole graphic.  Nice work. 8.5/10