My Growth and the Near Future

Hex Universe

So with the end of the VHLM regular season, I think it's time to talk about my growth and the near future.

I started in this league just a few days before puck drop on S75. Since then I have become a very active member in Aces LR and am now a VSN writer. Not only that, but I have become a projected first round pick in both the VHLM and VHL Drafts this upcoming off-season. I have also successfully reached and surpassed my points goal for the season (getting 39 points with a goal of 25). 

This leads me to what happens once the Cups have been awarded and the curtains close on S75. I will have the honor and privilege to be on the VHLM Draft stream and I am planning on covering the WJC for VSN, as well as participating in the off-season ProAm league.

Of course, then the discussion becomes which team and more importantly league will I go to for S76? I've been getting feedback from many people in the VHL community on which path I should take, the VHL or the VHLM. I now believe that decision will not be made anytime before the draft and even afterwards will be a very difficult one to make. So for now, I just want to take the path that is building and is awaiting for Hex Rose. I think that is what's best for me.

Anyways, my time with the Las Vegas Aces is not over and we have a lot more work to do, which will hopefully end in being crowned Founder's Cup Champions.

-Hex Rose

I'm excited to see where we both end up in the upcoming drafts! We've been neck and neck in the VHLM draft boards for #1, but I sure hope that we might get lucky enough to become teammates :) You're a great member of the community already and it'll be great to see you continue to soar and become a core member of it one day!