Sunderbruch, the next Gretzky?

NickSunderbruch

I put the most clickbait title I possibly could to get your attention. No Nicholas Sunderbruch isn't the next Gretzky. I just wanted to randomly ramble aout the VHL and the VHLM. So I'm gonna just go ahead and start talking about random shit in the league, I'm too tired to make sense.

I really enjoy the minor league a lot, it felt kind of like just a group of friends constantly talking to each other and bonding in the locker room, and to be fair Toronto's locker room has started feeling the same way now that some people who shan't be mentioned were traded. So now that my locker room feels safe to breathe in again, I'm glad to say that this is easily the second best locker room in the entire league VHL or VHLM. The first best locker room absolutely belongs to the Vegas Ace's. 

And while I'm on the subject of locker rooms, I kinda wanna join some more of them just to get a feel for what everyone in the league is like. I feel like I could really get along with most people here as we're all crackheads in our own right. I'm not entirely sure how many people are okay with my being like that, but I guess I'll find out.

Also I want to make a vote to transfer ownership of the entire league over to @Spartanbecause it would be funny. Especially since Spartan is like, the one true God and shit.

16 hours ago, NickSunderbruch said:

Also I want to make a vote to transfer ownership of the entire league over to @Spartanbecause it would be funny. Especially since Spartan is like, the one true God and shit.

I'll have some of whatever this guy is smoking.