S35 Regular Season Index

JardyB10

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously though, between breaking the old site and school I've been a very shitty Commish and such, but I'll make an effort to get er done tomorrow.  If not, it will depend if I'm going back to the farm this weekend or going on a bender or what.  Monday at the very latest.

Seriously though, between breaking the old site and school I've been a very shitty Commish and such, but I'll make an effort to get er done tomorrow.  If not, it will depend if I'm going back to the farm this weekend or going on a bender or what.  Monday at the very latest.

I don't know about the VHL, but I know that over half of the VHLM hasn't even been updated once this season.

It looks like an issue on Godaddy's behalf, it should hopefully resolve itself by tomorrow.  If not we'll have to send a strongly worded letter I suppose.

Either that or Anderson's DDOS'ing us again.

It's just tedious as AIDS.  I have to search every single active player and change their attributes to reflect their player page. It didn't actually take me that long this time though.  Usually it takes ~2+ hours, but I managed it in 1-1.5 hours.  Either sterling/Higgins have done it somewhat recently, or the updaters are slacking almost as bad as me.  Or else I've finally developed zen efficiency.