S35 Regular Season Index

JardyB10

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that this is anything new, but expect a pretty late sim tonight (the last of the season by the way). Tonight is the Grey Cup. I live in Saskatchewan. The mere fact I'm not getting blitzed tonight makes me 1 in 100.

Not that this is anything new, but expect a pretty late sim tonight (the last of the season by the way). Tonight is the Grey Cup. I live in Saskatchewan. The mere fact I'm not getting blitzed tonight makes me 1 in 100.

Is there going to be any break for the playoffs, or are they starting on Monday?

Also, I guess Calgary will finish 3rd since they still have to sit Labatte for 8 games and only play a weak opponent in 3 games (Riga x3).

I gave Jardy some days to play him earlier on (never too far in advance, as per the new rule) and he missed them. It happens. Cal G1 still went 8-0 anyway.

Man Remy had us all beat on save percentage and had that top goalie locked down. Going to be a much tougher vote now that things have dropped. First season I think I've led the league in save percentage though. Yay? :P 

Interesting season S35 was. VICTORY CUP QUEBEC WOOP!