(S77) D - Joe John Jefferson Junior, TPE: 81

joeg

Hey there @joeg! I’m thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. My AGM @Prout and I would like to welcome you to the league, and hope you really enjoy it here!

The league just held its draft a few days ago, so you are available now as a free agent, which means you can select whatever team you’d like to play for as long as they have sent you a contract offer.

These contracts are for 1 season, and at the end of the season you will enter the draft.

Our team, the Marlins, are looking to add you to our roster for this season, season 76. We can offer you competative 2nd line minutes!

We will be here to help you, guide you, and answer any and all of your questions.

At first this can be a bit overwhelming, but we are here to help you through it.

To accept our offer, hit the “quote” button on this message and reply with #MarlinsTerritory

Also, enjoy this sick video!

Edited by thadthrasher

CdFeji5.png

Welcome back@joeg!

I'm Juice, and I am the Assistant GM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you a spot on our Bottom Pairing with limited ice time.

While we can't offer you the most ice time right away, we however are poised to be a cup contender this season and Mexico City prides itself on developing new talent. With enough determination, you can easily work your way up the roster for this year and maybe even by next year you could be on the top line!

If you think Mexico would be the right fit for you, all you have to do is quote this post and say "accepto 🌮"!

Edited by Juice

yiX5BQi.png

Welcome back @joeg!

I'm Rory and I'm the new general manager of the Halifax 21st. We'd love to have you onboard for the season and help you become a superstar in the VHL! We're aiming at a mid table finish and I think we can bring the fight in the playoffs! Right now, we can offer you 2nd pairing minutes, but I can guarantee that that'll still be around the 25-30 minutes a game.

To join Halifax, quote this and say "BOAT GANG"!

zY1rwQ1.jpg

Welcome back @joeg!

I'm a_Ferk, the Assistant General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild. We're a team with a deep history in the league and we've had some recent success as well, with two Founder's Cups in the past seven seasons. After several seasons of competing, we're rebuilding and we'd love to have you play for our team. Most importantly, Saskatoon enjoys a well-earned reputation as a great place to start your VHL career. 

We are currently able to offer you a spot on our third defense pairing. You could move up the ranks depending on how active you are of course.

If you feel that Saskatoon is the right place for you, simply quote this post and say, "#SaskyBois."

8 minutes ago, Juice said:

CdFeji5.png

Welcome back@joeg!

I'm Juice, and I am the Assistant GM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you a spot on our Bottom Pairing with limited ice time.

While we can't offer you the most ice time right away, we however are poised to be a cup contender this season and Mexico City prides itself on developing new talent. With enough determination, you can easily work your way up the roster for this year and maybe even by next year you could be on the top line!

If you think Mexico would be the right fit for you, all you have to do is quote this post and say "accepto 🌮"!

accepto 🌮

On 1/26/2021 at 5:56 PM, thadthrasher said:

Hey there @joeg! I’m thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. My AGM @Prout and I would like to welcome you to the league, and hope you really enjoy it here!

The league just held its draft a few days ago, so you are available now as a free agent, which means you can select whatever team you’d like to play for as long as they have sent you a contract offer.

These contracts are for 1 season, and at the end of the season you will enter the draft.

Our team, the Marlins, are looking to add you to our roster for this season, season 76. We can offer you competative 2nd line minutes!

We will be here to help you, guide you, and answer any and all of your questions.

At first this can be a bit overwhelming, but we are here to help you through it.

To accept our offer, hit the “quote” button on this message and reply with #MarlinsTerritory

Also, enjoy this sick video!

Okay .... So this type of content right here is the stuff we need more off !!! ❤️ this !!! Just lik your pitch for Team USA at the WJC your ambition and effort you put in @thadthrasher is ABOVE and beyond , i can only strive to be like you and eventually work my video editing skills up to this level, the creativity is just amazing too , by far the best pitch ive ever seen just for the uniqueness here , Thad brings new things , and not everyone always loves new stuff and change myself included , however the change and improvements Thad brings is like no other so thankful to have you here Thad !!! hope to get to know you better as our careers progress ❤️ 

1 minute ago, Spence King said:

Okay .... So this type of content right here is the stuff we need more off !!! ❤️ this !!! Just lik your pitch for Team USA at the WJC your ambition and effort you put in @thadthrasher is ABOVE and beyond , i can only strive to be like you and eventually work my video editing skills up to this level, the creativity is just amazing too , by far the best pitch ive ever seen just for the uniqueness here , Thad brings new things , and not everyone always loves new stuff and change myself included , however the change and improvements Thad brings is like no other so thankful to have you here Thad !!! hope to get to know you better as our careers progress ❤️ 

Bro, thanks so much for this! I have loved this league from the moment I created my account, and I'm all about trying new things and thinking of creative ways to be involved. I am glad that my videos have made this big of an impact on people, it makes the time and effort worth ALL OF IT! Thank you so much!