Why Duncan Idaho should not be a top pick

OrbitingDeath

Why Duncan Idaho should not be a top pick

Dear general managers, I am here to issue out a warning about drafting Duncan Idaho. As you may have noticed, Duncan Idaho does not perform, he is a horrible player that is really really average. In 42 games he only has 40 points, and that for a player who was capped like the second week in the season. To compare, the top 10 players range between 65 and 93 points. Does this scream ‘We need this guy?’ to you? Well it certainly does not to me.

He calls himself a goal scorer? With his no passing attitude he still only scored 21 times. While the top 10 goalscorers are between 27 and 38 goals. And in that list even a guy with only 70 scoring in it, 10 whole attribute points lower as Idaho has. Does this scream ‘We need this guy?’ to you? Well it certainly does not to me.

Did I mention yet that the guy just does not pass? He has not touched his passing attribute at all. But he still does not hit the top 10 of shots on goal either. With a total of 176 shots, he currently is 41 shots away from even hitting that top 10. It’s like he is not even playing at all. Does this scream ‘We need this guy?’ to you? Well it certainly does not to me.

And this is only for his on ice performance, but off ice there are also some issues. He keeps saying he wants to play with Paul Atreides during his career, but with both of them being touted high picks, this is a tricky scenario. Will this mean Duncan will just leave you hanging once his contract is up? He certainly might, he does not want to give out a guarantee to anyone that he will stay throughout his entire career.

So managers, do not say I did not warn you if you draft this guy.