Claimed:KnightTime #39 - Boychuk [Final 6/6]

Phil

Episode #39

30362.jpg

Run Time: 56 minutes

Player Profile: Travis Boychuk

Notes: Short(ish) and sweet this week! Excellent set of questions from YEAH! and a very informative player profile on Boychuk, the league's most underrated forward. Please ask some questions in my question thread - anyone who does will get a personal shout-out when I answer them! .

Facebook Page: KnightTime Podcast

Previous Episodes:

Context: 3/3

"the league's most underrated forward". I like how that falls off the tongue.

Definitely a pretty close race for the top spot in the VHL. A little bit of a rocky start for Quebec, at least considering what is expected.

Winsgate is killin' it. There is no doubt about that. Same with Sinclair.

Davos has won 8 in a row at the moment, and their last was shutting out the Meute, so they've been impressive. DAV G with 2 shutouts is craziness.

I should never have stopped playing piano. I had lessons as a kid and when I got to high school I was a shit head and quit. I had some trophies and stuff.

Your pronunciation of Dvirkivschyna isn't bad. I'm Dutch and Ukrainian. Although I don't really speak much of either language, but I do know how to say that city's name because it's where one of my grandmother's lived.

It was actually pretty cool listening to how you would narrate the bio, since this is the first time I actually brought up a bio as you were talking about a player. Pretty awesome.

Yeah, in my bio I mention the VHL as a second thought to the NHL. When I first joined the VHL, I didn't know anything about this league, so that was where my mind was at back then. Now I know that the VHL in on-par with or even better than the NHL. ;)

I made such a big deal of that in my rookie season where I missed 3 games. I feel like that probably could have been 3 games where I had 3-6+ more points as a rookie. Somebody messed up the sim and I was taken out for 3 games, so that sucked. Oh, well. I got over that quickly either way.

I seem to have developed into a 2nd line center. Wasn't the dream, but it's not something I can complain about for my first ever player.

I was disappointed about not winning Most Improved Player in S41. Good riddance to that, as my teammate beat me.

I CAN FEEL THE WHAT IF OF THE 1ST LINE. I feel it in my bones. That was definitely in discussion in the playoffs last season against Cologne when we weren't scoring. Didn't end up happening though.

Professionalism: 2/2 - Fantastic, as per usual.

Editing: 1/1 - Wow. That Linkin Park song was unexpected. I used to listen to that song every night back when it came out.

Ha. Rocket Man. I was actually singing that at work today. Crazy.

Overall: 6/6