Seattle Bears GM

Higgins

I'm finished being Seattle's GM. A championship and managed to gather a few 1st round picks for the new guy so all in all a successful, and unplanned, run as Seattle's GM. Thanks to all the guys on Seattle who accepted me as GM and rallied the team to get us to a tough cup win. Phil, DT, Esky, Molholt, Lunny, Wasty, Boomcheck, thanks.

Now my other job was to find a suitable GM to take over. Mike will be taking over as Seattle's new GM starting now. Seattle will forfeit the S46 SEA 2nd draft pick, as compensation for Mike going to the team.

I was really hoping to take over Toronto just to make ammends with that franchise after having to leave the league many seasons ago.  Taking over Seattle will also be bittersweet.  I was originally drafted to the Avangard Havoc only to be traded to Seattle before my first ever VHL game.  After my rookie season Seattle sent me to Vasteras but I really enjoyed my time there and didn't want to leave.  Looking forward to the seasons upcoming and whatever lies ahead.