SEA/DAV ; S49

Banackock

1 minute ago, brovy said:

I laughed

Why? Colgones not that strong, this addresses my biggest issue. The other teams are weak. The team without him kept games close with Toronto(whose the strongest team in the league). No reason i cant emerge as Euro champs

2 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Why? Colgones not that strong, this addresses my biggest issue. The other teams are weak. The team without him kept games close with Toronto(whose the strongest team in the league). No reason i cant emerge as Euro champs

You did just trade a 2nd for player that is worthless. I doubt he has any real impact on anything lol.

I think you'll put up one hell of a fight. Got some nice depth pieces etc that's for sure. Escobar isn't a stud, but he's better than nothing. You for sure have Riga, STO and the Titans beat. Will be you and Cologne battling it out!

7 minutes ago, brovy said:

You did just trade a 2nd for player that is worthless. I doubt he has any real impact on anything lol.

A second 2 seasons from now for a 400TPE defender, which immediately upgrades my back end. He replaces a 85 TPE forward turned defender. Who i release. Saving me cap for another move.

27 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Noted.

*Cologne

Love you kendrick but the goals to beat you ;)

Check your PM's and maybe we can arrange that.:ph34r:

Best hurry, I'll swing a deal with Quebec too if @brovy will let me. Down with Cologne or Toronto?  This deal would help QUE win the cup imo.

Just now, Kendrick said:

Don't worry we ain't as "weak" you may think.

Jesus. First the Bears fuck up lots of peoples predictions and now we're creating a hurricane in Europe. We're arming the enemies with weapons of mass destruction for war. Hmm, sounds familiar. :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

That second part ain't happening while I am on Davos

No kidding. I'm trying to give Davos players and from the sounds of it, you're making some leave.

Making my job harder to build up Davos, mate.