Gunnar Odinsson

Boom Graphic 😍 I really like the player render used for the graphic, maybe a bit because I'm a biased Detroit fan, as it's an action shot that goes will with the kind of electricity blue effects you've used. This as well as the colour swap makes it have that sense of intensity but without it being too much at the same time. The only gripe I have with it is the text, as I can't really tell what the handwritten text is saying and it also goes into the "Odinsson" which makes it a bit rough looking. Overall though, I'd give this a solid 7/10. Great job @enigmatic!

Review:

I actually really love your work. I think your style might be one of my favorites on the site right now. Render looks clean, and the lighting is nice. Really love the text work, with the subtext bleeding into the main text to give it a creative feel. Dust particles and lightning effects are cool on the outer edges, with the triple stroke. Overall well executed. 9/10

Loving this, the render pops and the lighting is on point.  Excellent colour scheme that helps the flow of the sig, and the text is amazing.  The crumpled paper effect and render blending effects work well together, and I think this would look even better at a larger dimension.  Overall review 9.5/10.

Review; like this render choice a lot. Good background. The brightness on the jersey looks clean just blends to much with wording I’d try to add more black to make it all pop out more without that blended look. Maybe try to make the wording text different as it’s something that could be changed. But overall i like the background and colour scheme. 8/10