S77 Moscow Captains

Spartan

:mos::mos::mos:

Captains Captains Captains!

Look at me, posting captains on the first day of the season instead of after the TDL. I'm so proud of myself. I'm also especially proud of our captain and alternates this season. Moscow tradition typically gives our letters to the longest tenured members on the team, and I'm happy to say that the tradition will be continuing this season. All three of our longest tenured players are active and positive contributors to our team, both on and off the ice. Let's dive right into it!

A - Cole Newhook - @GrittyIsKing09

Gritty is the best. There really isn't that much else to say. He was in the beautiful Moscow S72 draft class and has been our most active forum locker room member. Probably because he doesn't use Discord lol. But he's one of the few people I talk with in DM's somewhat frequently, and one of the best kiddos I've ever met. Congrats Gritty!

A - Pietro Angellini - @okifenoki

My fellow Penguins fan, Oki was also in the S72 class and holy hell he tore it up in the first sim of S77. A hat trick to get the season started is incredible. He recognizes that it's going to take the veterans to step up and lead if Moscow wants to have a decent season, and man has he done that already. He's also recently been freed from the evil clutches of work, and we get to have more time with the league's best Teddy Blueger fan. Congrats Oki!

C - Fat Palloon - @UnkemptCL4PTP

Perhaps not one of the most vocal members in the locker room, but easily the most consistent and loyal players I've ever met. No matter what role he's played in the past, he's accepted his position and has done whatever he can to help the team win. He's already embraced his new role of Moscow's #1 defenseman, and is stepping up to take a leading role on the team. It's only right that he also steps up to the captaincy, and will be leading our team for the rest of S77! Congrats buddy!

Moscow Moscow Moscow!

Edited by Spartan