Thadthrasher's Response to Juice's Challenge

thadthrasher

I honestly shouldn't be surprised at all. I work hard each and every day to ensure that my family is fed, my bills are paid, and the community that I know and love (the VHL) has an atmosphere of dignity and respect. I honestly shouldn't be surprised at all that @Juice just had to ruin it.

@LuluSalesAway and I had a delightful morning at church. After a great service we ventured down the road to grab some lunch and spent time together, out in the world. Upon my arrival home I grabbed the leash for our Bloodhound, Abraham, and I took him on a wonderful walk. It was calming, and perfect in every way.

When I got back home after our walk, and my phone reconnected to the WiFi, I was delighted to see an email that Juice had tagged me in something. "Oh, awesome. I wonder what kind and wonderful thing Juice said!" I happily opened my phone and went on to the forum site, and my heart sunk. A man that I would have happily called a friend, nay, a brother, openly and violently attacked not just my character, but the character of the entire San Diego Marlins organization. 

While I was out living life, Juice was taking on the role of a keyboard warrior, crying out to an audience that, frankly, is tired of hearing his complaints. In his article (or more appropriately a smear campaign), Juice went on complaining about how I am far better at recruiting new players than he is, how my team is already easily beating Yuck-on, and how he was secretly heartbroken that he was not selected as my AGM many moons ago. What I saw in this post was nothing more than the lamentable and miserable musings of a man who let his diary leak on the internet.

Up to this point, I have been nothing but kind to Juice. I've offered my assistance with both VHL related issues, and real life struggles. In fact, here is a more recent conversation we had in which I offered my advice after Juice again complained about me recruiting another defender...

JNbvkjt.jpg

Well, enough is enough @Juice. You have issued a challenge to me and my beloved San Diego Marlins. As it stands, per your challenge, whoever has the better record between our two teams at the end of S77 gets to watch as the losing GM uploads a video of themselves being pied in the face. While I find your challenge to be juvenile, I shall accept it, as we in San Diego never back away from a challenge, no matter how soft and delicate that challenge may be.

I could spend the next few paragraphs degrading your character like you've chosen to do to me, however, I shall be the bigger person in this situation. Simply I shall share to you, and the VHL community, the truth. Frankly, my friend, this is what the entire community thinks whenever you issue one of your "challenges"...

brvCgiy.jpg

In this image you can see a poor child who is traumatized by Juice. This child, much like the VHL community, is disgusted by the toddler-like tantrums of the Yuck-on General Manager. It has gone on for far too long, and I'm determined to help him realize the error of his way.

In closing, I respect Juice for issuing this challenge in the most public forum possible, though it will prove to be at his own downfall. But, even if none of you take my word for it that San Diego will easily crush Yuck-on this season, I'll let Juice speak for himself...

FX4C6AD.jpg

I, @Eldredman, and the entire San Diego franchise accept your silly challenge. I hope you're ready for some pie.

---

623 Words, claiming week ending 4 April

Edited by thadthrasher