Yukon Declares War on San Diego

Juice

5EDvvc7.png

That's right, @thadthrasher, I'm calling you out. This is an official declaration of war for as long as we are General Managers in the VHLM.

You've been a thorn in my side for far too long, from stealing new players with your low-tier video creations to your Mar-lames winning and thinking you're all cool with your "haha get wrecked" attitude after your first win against the Rush. You think one win over our long season ahead is enough to trash talk? Enough to attempt to ruin my first year of being a GM?

If anyone is wondering what I'm referring to, please find this wonderful message Thad left in the game-thread for the sim where San Diego beat Yukon, as well as the discord messages where he sent his AGM @Eldredman to trash talk in our discord:

qTTInEB.png

1sU9NEM.png

The disrespect is unimaginable, and you've completely changed from the time where you were the first person I applied for an AGM position to as I thought you were easily the top choice for me to work alongside, and now I count my blessings that you denied my hard worked on resume I built from scratch.

With that being said, I want to hold you accountable and put actions to words, as you seem to have a lot of those for me. And what's better than to make a good old fashioned wager?

So, if you think you're so tough, let's put a bet to it. Right here, right now.

Whoever has the better season between our two teams over the course of S77 is the winner, and the loser will have to have a video recorded of them getting pied in the face.

I'm not sure how often this has been done in the past in regards to if there are any sort of bets done between GMs, let alone announced in public. But I know that if I approached you in private, that you would never accept this. This, as well as that I want to show all of the VHL your face when you get absolutely demolished in both the VHLM regular season as well as over video when Nessie aka @LuluSalesAwayslams a good 'ol fashioned cream pie in your face.

And to all the San Diego players, whether or not your GM believes in you enough to put a bet on the line, I mean no disrespect to any of you as you are all strong competitors and amazing members of the VHL. This is just a personal vendetta that needs to be settled between myself and Thad.

And to all the players on the Yukon Rush, depending on if he accepts the bet, please help me not get pied in the face as I will never be able to live it down for as long as I'm apart of this community 😅

We've exchanged many of words over voice and over text, but I want to end this once and for all. Man to man, GM to GM, I want to hear your feedback on if this interests you as I'm very curious on if you're as tough as you act towards me.

If you want some, come get some. 😎

(531 words)

Edited by Juice

23 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

I don't know who should I side with, so best I'll do is watch from afar...

Yeah y'know how I said I'm gonna stay neutral? Yeah well throw that out of the window

1944887067_Screenshot(497).png.87943fc6129579c8be3e1fd226949259.png

Okay... Listen here, squashed grapes. Your article is poorly written - 1.5/10

Furthermore, you seem to think Yukon can beat us this season

and i find your lack of faith in the Marlins disturbing.

th?id=OIP.LgANiHjkFVfFiT2et8uhSwHaDL&pid

Dear Juice. I hate your sticking guts. You make me vomit! You're the scum between my toes. Love Craig.

With love from all of us here in San Diego,

We have faith that @Juice will not win this bet ❤️

Live Long and Prosper,

AGM of the San Diego Marlins

Edited by Eldredman