First Made Signature - Matti Takala

MOOSE_

Review

I'm going to describe my rating based on the assumption you used photoshop, but let me know if I'm wrong.

Seeing that it's your first sig, it's nice to see you understand some of the basics (brushes, text, render formatting). It's definitely a great start. Eventually you should get the hang of using some stocks and blending it in to add some more depth. I believe there's a page here somewhere that has some tutorials that will give you a some understanding on how some of the effects you see are done. 

I'd also head my way to dafont.com, as that is the database to see some nice fonts for graphics. 

As for the sig itself, I like the smoke effect at the bottom to provide depth, as well as the shadow effect you added.to the render I would have put your render on the left side though based on the direction he's looking, but that's personal preference. I'm going to give a 6.5/10 for now as a benchmark. I'd like to see you make another 👍

Review: great work for your first one!! I know how difficult these things are! I like the dark colour you used for your player! The Smokey surrounding is also a nice touch! I think they white name and team bar would love better top left in the green section as opposed to across your player. Solid work though! 

7/10

I love it! If this is really your first graphic, then you're so much better than me! I'm still using canva to make mine🤣

I like the smoke at the bottom of the page, it looks like the player is jumping on the ice on oppening night.

9/10