Should I make a new player?

I quit with my player around 6 months ago, havent updated or done anything at all those past 6 months. Im currently like 133 tpe with 6 banked and with no team or anything do you think its best to retire my player and start again? Im just asking because you guys legit made this league before I was born and also if I do make a new player is it possible to transfer tpe, cash or whatever value that my player has?

Thanks,
Eli

13.3 - Re-Creating Rules

• Once you retire, you cannot make player store purchases with your retired player's balance. 
  • If your previous player wins any awards after he is retired, you may claim the TPE for those awards on your new player.
  • If you retire during the season, you may claim that seasons prediction points on your new player. However, prediction point multipliers bought in the player store are not allowed to be claimed on a new player. If you purchased one and retired, you will receive only your base prediction points.
  • You cannot claim unclaimed point tasks or any other unclaimed contest/giveaway TPE on a new player without direct permission from a Commissioner.
  • All players begin with 30 TPE, any adjusted starting TPE or carryover TPE is added to the starting 30.

13.4 - TPE Carry Over

• Any player retired with over 50 total TPE will earn carryover at a rate of 4% of the retiring players TPE, up to a maximum of 50 TPE.
  • Carryover will be earned on top of the 30 starting TPE that all players receive. This means the maximum starting TPE is 80 (30 base + 50 carryover). 

6 minutes ago, Eynhallow said:

13.3 - Re-Creating Rules

• Once you retire, you cannot make player store purchases with your retired player's balance. 
  • If your previous player wins any awards after he is retired, you may claim the TPE for those awards on your new player.
  • If you retire during the season, you may claim that seasons prediction points on your new player. However, prediction point multipliers bought in the player store are not allowed to be claimed on a new player. If you purchased one and retired, you will receive only your base prediction points.
  • You cannot claim unclaimed point tasks or any other unclaimed contest/giveaway TPE on a new player without direct permission from a Commissioner.
  • All players begin with 30 TPE, any adjusted starting TPE or carryover TPE is added to the starting 30.

13.4 - TPE Carry Over

• Any player retired with over 50 total TPE will earn carryover at a rate of 4% of the retiring players TPE, up to a maximum of 50 TPE.
  • Carryover will be earned on top of the 30 starting TPE that all players receive. This means the maximum starting TPE is 80 (30 base + 50 carryover). 

thank you very much! basically means i start with 80 tpe right or is the 50 tpe a gradual add on

My understanding of this is that you start with 30 tpe and carryover 4% of 139 tpe, so, 6 tpe (maybe 5).  Your new player = 36 tpe.  The 50 is the max carryover to get that you must have like 1250 tpe from your old player

Edited by Eynhallow

Here's an example of a recreate when the original player was at an elite level  Thanks @Devise

Base TPE   69     (System)
Practice Facility   2     (System)
VHL.com Article/Podcast/GFX   2     MexicanCow123
Job Pay Simmer 8     MexicanCow123
Junior Review   5     MexicanCow123
Donation 5 TPE   5     MexicanCow123
Doubles Week   6     MexicanCow123
Press Conference   2     MexicanCow123
Week Ending February 21, 2021 99    

So Devise's original player would have had like 975 tpe

25 minutes ago, Eynhallow said:

My understanding of this is that you start with 30 tpe and carryover 4% of 139 tpe, so, 6 tpe (maybe 5).  Your new player = 36 tpe.  The 50 is the max carryover to get that you must have like 1250 tpe from your old player

ohh ok i understand, thank you very much!