Town of Salem #19

Gustav

Just now, Doomsday said:

How did I fake claim? It's not an unique role. 

Ok

But it’s likely that you “forgot” N1 because there was no one you could confirm, and since your current claims have been something not quite equal to enlightening, I remain very skeptical.

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

I was specifically requested to do this.

This is an interesting story you’ve put together, how lucky I am to be able to get home at 5 PM (7 hours later) and check with Alex about this 

1 minute ago, NSG88 said:

Ok

But it’s likely that you “forgot” N1 because there was no one you could confirm, and since your current claims have been something not quite equal to enlightening, I remain very skeptical.

I legitimately forgot, and I hadn't been paying attention until Eagles tagged me. I made a mistake and thought it was still Day 1. After Eagles tags me, I become an active participant. 

1 minute ago, NSG88 said:

This is an interesting story you’ve put together, how lucky I am to be able to get home at 5 PM (7 hours later) and check with Alex about this 

I mean Alex was investigating Wentzfan and Dooms was on Ricer. Ricer immediately saying BG this morning, even though i told him, was unforunate....

@Ricer13 will?

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

I legitimately forgot, and I hadn't been paying attention until Eagles tagged me. I made a mistake and thought it was still Day 1. After Eagles tags me, I become an active participant. 

I remain skeptical, but I can at least believe it. 

We’ll see what Alex says

Just now, WentzKneeFan036 said:

if he even is a bg. That is what a godfather would fake as most of the time

Tbh, what we know supports this. 

7 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

I mean Alex was investigating Wentzfan and Dooms was on Ricer. Ricer immediately saying BG this morning, even though i told him, was unforunate....

@Ricer13 will?

N1: Supposed to be Barzal but was Transported

n2 - Present: N0HBDY (protect the doc who should be on barzal)

Also N1 I was targeted by mafia but was transported with JHatty and he died instead. This rules out me being Godfather.

I could be Arso but this looks as though it’s turning into a vamp game.

I claimed my role before the invest results came out. Because of that I’ll be protecting myself tonight 

Just now, Ricer13 said:

Also N1 I was targeted by mafia but was transported with JHatty and he died instead. This rules out me being Godfather.

am I crazy or is this not adding up for me

Just now, N0HBDY said:

am I crazy or is this not adding up for me

How does this not add up? I’m at my house. Jhatty is at his house. The transporter swap us so now I’m in his house and he’s in MY house. Mafia kills him which means they went to MY house to originally kill me 

1 minute ago, Ricer13 said:

I could be Arso but this looks as though it’s turning into a vamp game.

I claimed my role before the invest results came out. Because of that I’ll be protecting myself tonight 

These are all good points actually, but two things:

1) This could be a vamp + arso game? Who says it can't. Lots of neutral and extra spots

2) Do we know for sure the transporter is actually a transporter and not a hyno? Could just be sending player the transported message and then having a member of mafia say they were the 2nd party transported. I will have to go back and check the logs.

Unsure on Ricer at the moment

23 minutes ago, iyog said:

Psychic results

N1 - NSG88, Jericho, or Devise is evil!

N2 - Doomsday or N0HBDY is good!

N3 - Ptyrell, NSG88, or Advantage is evil!

Yeah this is definitely fake. I'm the BG. I always wait to claim TP after n3. Iyog is just trying to scum read, and jumped on the anti-ptyrell train.

Vote Iyog