Town of Salem #19

Gustav

Just now, BarzalGoat said:

Righttttt but the only times you've even helped the discussion move along is with voting from what I was able to observe, and that's pretty much what a mafioso blending in might do.

You're right. They probably would do that. I'm just useless right now. Sorry :(

1 minute ago, BarzalGoat said:

I'm more worried about the 1 random mafia we haven't identified yet, we know 1 is janitor, and then the random neutral that hasn't revealed. Hopefully it's an amne who comes back as jhatty's vigi role

Hatty was cleaned. Vigi can't be remembered from hatty

I'm more worried about the 1 random mafia we haven't identified yet, we know 1 is janitor, and then the random neutral that hasn't revealed. Hopefully it's an amne who comes back as jhatty's vigi role

They can't remember jhatty, all they got right now is Tracker and Trapper.

I did just take a sip of wine (it's a rosé for those curious) and have the clarity that the random mafia is likely a consig, and we have 2 investigators, mildly sus. If Devise is good, Alex was probably consig, if not, Dooms becomes a little more sus than we'd like and he confirmed Nohbdy as a doctor. Food for thought fellow town

I did just take a sip of wine (it's a rosé for those curious) and have the clarity that the random mafia is likely a consig, and we have 2 investigators, mildly sus. If Devise is good, Alex was probably consig, if not, Dooms becomes a little more sus than we'd like and he confirmed Nohbdy as a doctor. Food for thought fellow town

Let’s just hope that Devise was bad, and then all will be well

Just now, N0HBDY said:

I got on the identified doctor :kekw:

No there's another doctor in the game who i jailed N1, in addition to you. That doctor whose identity we want to keep secret for as long as possible will go on me. 

1 minute ago, MMFLEX said:

Can we stop editing posts please?

Yes, I believe proper procedure is to quote yourself, state how you fucked up in that post, and then say what you wanna say

25 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

My suspicion still stays with ricer

Dude I was legit targeted by the mafia n1 and because of being transported I lived. That is proof I’m not mafia. I’m a town role alright and once the jailor is comfortable in our numbers I will reveal