__________ Reinhart Sig

v.2

Hey I don't know much about graphics, but I need 1 more TPE to cap this week. From a noob standpoint it looks pretty excellent. I am a fan of the paper tear effect on the edges. The font seems pretty simplistic but it works. If you want better feedback I recommend asking someone that actually knows what they're talking about lol. 10/10

Review:

This is very strong. I don't know if I really looked at your work before but this is nice. Text is solid, stands out, very nice effects. The textures are cool and the sig border is also clean. I like the render stroke, but more work into making the render pop a bit more could be something to work on. I like the coloring and logo swap is seemless. Very nice work, one of the better sigs of the week! 9/10

Review:

Good looking sig overall. Nice formatting and the background seems to work well with your render. Text looks good but your mixed font choices could have been better. I am not a fan of the paper tear but it seems to work with your project. The heavy render outline is another design choice that seems popular and yours follows suit. Not sure about the Bokeh/Splatter top layer but almost seems a bit strong. Overall an excellent example of this style.

8.5/10

Love this graphic! Render choice is badass, colour pallet is complimentary, and the background effects look fresh.  Love everything about the font, especially the glowing effect, really makes it stand out. Overall this graphic is super clean. No complaints from me haha. solid 10/10!!