Inside the Fish Tank - Episode 4 - Guest Stars Mistxh J & Prout

- Juice’s Pie sounds like a euphemism. 
- I’m not that young and I value almost all my hair!

- It was an exciting series against Miami, I’m bummed you guys weren’t quite able to pull it out 

- I’ve not experienced a World Juniors Tourny yet, so that will be a cool new time

- As far as VHL GMing goes, having a player is an essential tool for your team as it’s a guaranteed roster spot for whatever position you need. For VHLM GMing, I’d also encourage keeping a player, and just reprioritizing where to put your activity. Maybe in off-seasons you can skip a PT to focus on GMing, but during the season I’m confident you can find a balance :)

Great pod, as always :cheers: 

ANTI CANADIAN SENTIMENTS?!

Canada Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco 

Great stuff all around everyone! I was laughing to myself when Nic was talking about not having a player - think of all the wasted TPE! You’d be doing pressers and media spots and podcasts hyping your team for free?! It’s all about the TPE baby

6 minutes ago, Mistxh J said:

IT WAS JUST AN IDEA 😭😂

@bigAL

It’s okay, you’re allowed to have bad   Trust me, I’m on the BoG now and so all my ideas are automatically bad. The heart’s in the right place though, you just want to be GM first and thats admirable. You don’t want to half ass any of your roles and jeez, it’s hard to stay super active in more than 2-3 LRs at once. It could be nice to just hang up the skates for a bit and eat pooteen in your suit in your suite. 

10 minutes ago, bigAL said:

It’s okay, you’re allowed to have bad   Trust me, I’m on the BoG now and so all my ideas are automatically bad. The heart’s in the right place though, you just want to be GM first and thats admirable. You don’t want to half ass any of your roles and jeez, it’s hard to stay super active in more than 2-3 LRs at once. It could be nice to just hang up the skates for a bit and eat pooteen in your suit in your suite. 

Exactly! But ya does makes sense to still have player.. but hey i might not get a GM job that soon so definitely gonna just wait and see how it goes.. i am also ignoring the POUTINE remark lmfao

9 hours ago, Domg5 said:

@thadthrasher’s anti-canadian sentiments make me want to beat him up with a Tim Horton’s bagel

I think the real abuse would be to force him to eat Tim Horton’s food. Not the baking, just a shitty sandwich 

31 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being amazing, how is Tim Horton's food?

I mean, patriotically, 100/10 amazing. 

In reality, it's just a regular old shitty fast food restaurant

:mayweathercry:

1 hour ago, thadthrasher said:

They got bought by a Brazilian conglomerate a few years ago and turned to absolute shit. They used to actually bake donuts in house and now they’re frozen pucks that get warmed up. The coffee is awful and that was actually the subject of a recent ad campaign (video here, paragraphed tagline: the last four times we tried to make this coffee it was absolute shit, but THIS is the time we (probably) actually got it right)

Fuck Tim Hortons and it’s capitalization of Canadian culture 

2 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Fuck Tim Hortons and it’s capitalization of Canadian culture 

You spent too much time in D.C. You became one of them 😢

13 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

Contrary to what Ledge said, I'd say it's a bit worse than your average shitty fast food. The chili and bun is okay (but even then the chili is too fluid for my liking), overall the food is like a 4/10. Edible, not entirely enjoyable.