San Diego Rising

Eldredman

Good Afternoon Everyone! It is the end of Season 77 and with that makes the moment I can start to max earn again!

The Marlins had a great season in S77 and a remarkable moment during the playoffs. We as a team were not projected to go far in the season and ended up exceeding many people’s expectations. That includes my own. As the AGM of the San Diego Marlins, I could not be happier with the team and the success we had this season! Going from last place last season to sixth this season was amazing!

As we move forward into the off-season and the draft, there are many reasons to get excited. The draft is expected to be rather small in comparison to past draft seasons. But even though the draft class is small, new stars will shine! What’s not to get excited about that?

You can expect the Marlins to grab a couple gems this draft for sure! We may be a young management team here in San Diego, but we will make our mark here in the VHLM. I strive to be the best AGM I can be and to make Aldwin Craig the best that he can be.

I want to give a final thank you to our team for a great season!

@KC15 @Mistxh J @LuluSalesAway @Gwdjohnson @Jericho @zDREADz @BigHunky @Yemnac @Lochlan Chisholm @Bigb33 @Edustava @NerdyCowz @nhlbeastmode_7777 @Howie McMeeker @Hendrix Cobberson@qripll 

Claiming 234 words May 16, 2021