(S79) LW - Aina Mortas, TPE: 64

glass

ndtdxly3kfo61.png

Welcome back to the VHLM! I'm KaleebtheMighty, GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We enjoyed having you last season on the team when we did, and we would love to bring you back! We're looking for some great forwards to bolster our ranks. We've got a competitive team this season and would be looking to add you as a 3rd LINE WINGER

As a newly created player, feel free to look around and see which team gives you the offer you want. You have the option to play anywhere that gives you an offer, so take your time! 

If you want to play with the Reapers and make a push for the Founder's Cup, just quote this post and reply with #fearthereaper.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns!

- KaleebtheMighty, GM of the Philadelphia Reapers

@glass

I am the GM of the Houston Bulls. I am excited to offer you position on our team. We are a young team that is hungry to make the playoffs and go far. We need good people who are ready to go and push us to the next level. The things that I can offer you is

1. an excellent locker-room where we will do our best to make you feel welcome and wanted, also help you with the league or builds if you need. 

2. Opportunity to grow in the lines and take on bigger roles as you earn and grow. If you earn a higher spot you can get it other than our starting goalie no position is locked.

3. We have a great alumni system that is in our LR who will answer questions if you have them or help you if needed If myself or my AGM is not there right away.

If this sounds interesting to you just quote this message and say you want in. 

Aina will always have a special place in my heart ❤️ You know I will do whatever I can to keep his legacy alive! Come to the Ottawa Lynx for 3rd line minutes to start, with the potential to move up!

Quote with #FEEDtheLYNX to join your boys @qripll and I with the Ottawa Lynx! :ott:

Hello Glass!

It's nice to see you with a free recreate, hopefully you can find the same success you had with Kjell. I know you probably are looking to team up with dlamb, and I get that. But Yukon is primed for a big season. Why not come to the Rush and play for Juice for a year and try to get a cup under your belt? You can always get drafted by dlamb next season anyways. 

I respect whatever you decide, and wish you the best of luck. Also thanks for being kind to me when i was navigating my way throught the SHA. I appreciate that!

fromtheinside

YUK AGM

@glass

Love me or hate me, one thing I will say is if you come to Miami, I'll treat you right. Max mins, good atmosphere, fun LR, exciting adventures and so on! We won't be a cup team, I'll be super up front about that, but that is why we have the playing time. We're building to still be a playoff bubble team, so come along for the ride!