(S79) C - Dekster Jankowski, TPE: 62

xsjack

1Rg8DIkDeFjc_LPLUCwU0N01p5i8cLZ7IC5UGYL_VLo6XFCJBRiYuIMvVgKOeXieambK3-wcKQ6Z1u-4NJUmRiZ8949pnVk6XepODlnNhrLeqZyi7MwMv5mg0s_XnwwUggqo11rwlCUAbk5.png1Rg8DIkDeFjc_LPLUCwU0N01p5i8cLZ7IC5UGYL_VLo6XFCJBRiYuIMvVgKOeXieambK3-wcKQ6Z1u-4NJUmRiZ8949pnVk6XepODlnNhrLeqZyi7MwMv5mg0s_XnwwUggqo11rw

image.png.50a5c523b16dc8b4e2649ffedbf4f8ce.png

Hello @xsjack,

I am Mistxh J the AGM of the Houston Bulls and we are always looking to bring in talent to our squad, which brings us to you! Now you might be wondering why sign with Houston? What makes them better than the other? How can I even decide?! Well thank god we are here to help you, here in Houston we provide you with the best locker room presence where you can always ensure to have a good chat with our team, ask any questions you may have and most importantly make some great friends. Now we may not have been the most successful team compared to the league but we are coming off a great draft and looking to make another great playoff push. You might ask, “But where do I stand in the team?”, and that is easy, it is all up to you, we give each and every player the chance to earn top line minutes given they put in the work. So if you are a patient and driven person your possibilities in Houston are endless. 

That leaves me with one question for you… are you ready to ride with the Bulls?

Quote this with the #8SecondsToGlory to join Houston Bulls

Edited by Mistxh J

YsZVHwQ.png

Welcome back to the VHLM @xsjack!

We at Mississauga want you to join our roster of players! We can offer 2nd line minutes With the chance of moving up provided you stay active. As a re-builder we can offer you more minutes then other teams meaning you'll be able to make the most out of your players first season by joining us. We also have an outside chance at playoffs and you could be a big part in getting us there. It would be amazing if a VHL vet such as yourself joined our squad.

If you want to get the best possible start to your player you quote this post and say #ReleaseTheHounds

Zetterberg
Mississauga Hounds Management
:mis:

yiX5BQi.png
Welcome back, @xsjack!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manger of the Halifax 21st, and we'd love to have you onboard for the S78 season. We're hoping for a mid-table finish, but with players like you we can become a fierce competitor! Right now, we can give you third line minutes but with hard work and good earning you can see yourself move up! I like to think we have a great discord server that can help you with any questions that you have, and help provide a great community for you to dip your toes back into the VHL.

If you're interested in accepting my offer and joining the Halifax 21st, quote this and say "BOAT GANG"!

XsblZpy.png

Hey @xsjack, Welcome back to the VHLM! I'm Alex_J32, AGM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We're looking for some great centers to bolster our ranks. We've got a competitive team this season and would be looking to add you as a 3rd line center

As a newly created player, feel free to look around and see which team gives you the offer you want. You have the option to play anywhere that gives you an offer, so take your time! 

If you want to play with the Reapers and make a push for the Founder's Cup, just quote this post and reply with #fearthereaper.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns!

- Alex_J32, AGM of the Philadelphia Reapers

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello @xsjack, welcome back to the VHL!

The Saskatoon Wild are looking to shake off a rotten ending to an otherwise excellent year in Season 77, and so far things are looking good for us. One area we could improve on is our forward depth, particularly at center, as we only have one true center on the roster. I really like what your build brings to the table as a two-way forward, especially with your focus on passing and defense. I would start you out centering our third line, and you would also be a fantastic fit on our penalty kill unit. With further development, I see no reason that you couldn't become a top six forward on this team!

Make sure you take the time to carefully review all of the offers you've received. Very rarely do you get to directly choose where you'll be playing in the VHL, so you'll want to take full advantage of this opportunity and choose the team that can offer you exactly what you want to get from this season.

If the Saskatoon Wild are the team that's best suited for you, you can join us by quoting this post and replying, "#SaskyBois."

Best of luck to you, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

- Thomas Landry

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild

9 hours ago, Doomsday said:

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello @xsjack, welcome back to the VHL!

The Saskatoon Wild are looking to shake off a rotten ending to an otherwise excellent year in Season 77, and so far things are looking good for us. One area we could improve on is our forward depth, particularly at center, as we only have one true center on the roster. I really like what your build brings to the table as a two-way forward, especially with your focus on passing and defense. I would start you out centering our third line, and you would also be a fantastic fit on our penalty kill unit. With further development, I see no reason that you couldn't become a top six forward on this team!

Make sure you take the time to carefully review all of the offers you've received. Very rarely do you get to directly choose where you'll be playing in the VHL, so you'll want to take full advantage of this opportunity and choose the team that can offer you exactly what you want to get from this season.

If the Saskatoon Wild are the team that's best suited for you, you can join us by quoting this post and replying, "#SaskyBois."

Best of luck to you, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

- Thomas Landry

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild

#SaskyBois