(S79) RW - Perkele Saatana, TPE: 60

XsblZpy.png

Hey @Perkele Saatana!

Welcome to the VHLM! I'm Alex_J32 the AGM of the Philadelphia Reapers we're looking for some wingeres to help us in our eventual run at the Founder's Cup, and would like to offer you a contract! As of right now we can offer you Third Line Minutes with an opportunity to advance up the lineup in the future.

The GM@KaleebtheMighty and myself are devoted to helping new players develop and succeed in the VHLM and VHL, and are more than happy to answer any questions you may have! If you want to play with the Reapers and make a push for the Founder's Cup, just quote this post and reply with #fearthereaper.

-Alex_J32 Philadelphia Reapers AGM

YsZVHwQ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Welcome to the VHLM @Perkele Saatana

We at Mississauga want you to join our roster of players! We can offer 2nd line minutes With the chance of moving up provided you stay active. As a re-builder we can offer you more minutes then other teams meaning you'll be able to make the most out of your players first season by joining us. We also have an outside chance at playoffs and you could be a big part in getting us there.

If you want to get the best possible start to your player you quote this post and say #ReleaseTheHounds

Zetterberg
Mississauga Hounds Management
:mis:

Edited by Zetterberg

image.jpeg.b2921c48ef5119bb8e0655ab04bdb852.jpeg

Welcome to the League!!!! @Perkele Saatana

My name is Tina and I am the AGM of the Miami Marauders!! We would be very pleased to have you join us for the S78 season! We are a young up and coming team with lots of opportunity to play top line minutes and special teams! Miami has a long list of great players and alumni that are helpful, encouraging and determined to be the best! 

If you are interested in accepting this offer and becoming a Marauder! Quote this with #TakingMyTalentsToSouthBeach

-Tina

Miami Marauders

Assistant General Manager

image.jpeg.13f37c2fd758e15044326fcf648021cc.jpeg

Edited by tinafrombobsburgers

4ofvocR.png

The Minnesota Storm Wants You!

Welcome to the VHL, @Perkele Saatana . My name is youloser1337 (you can just call me Justin), AGM of the Minnesota Storm. We're prepared to offer you a spot on our roster! We have an excellent locker room environment, as well as guides to help you build the player you want! We are a contender this season, so we can only offer you 4th line minutes. This could obviously change down the line. Quote this comment and say "Let's go Storm" to accept our contract offer!