quite chilly

Review: Fire! The 3D font stands out and goes great with the red mist. The black and white image of the city fits with the red theme. Only thing I would suggest is some kind of logo swap. Otherwise, solid graphic. 8/10.

Review: The skyline in the background looks sweet. I love the simple red and grey colours combined together, easy to look at and not too flashy. The red smoke effects are cool too. 10/10

It's a fascinating job. Red smoke on the picture looks amazing and fits with the background. That font also appeals to me. On average, I really like that. Keep it up! 9/10.

Wow i really like the concept of having the city in the middle with red on the outside, i have never seen such a concept before which makes me like it even more, there is nothing better than a new and good concept.  The thing i think that you could have  done better is the logo swaps, it would be very good if you did the logo swaps at least the main one on the chest of the render.  Other than that i really like the text sort of being behind the red colour. 8/10