(S79) C - Bobby Carlson, TPE: 66

Bob

nl4QwEe.png?width=225&height=300
Hi there @Bob! Welcome to the league! I'm the AGM of the Ottawa Lynx and would like to offer you a contract. We can offer you third line minutes and a friendly and active locker room! Me and my GM dlamb are both very active and willing to help with any questions you may have, you just have to ask! Ottawa has a long history of developing top-tier talent, and you can be the next. Just quote this post and say #FEEDtheLYNX to join the Lynx! 

Have fun and best of luck in your career,
JB123

XsblZpyl.png

Hey @Bob!

Welcome to the VHLM! I'm Alex_J32 the AGM of the Philadelphia Reapers we're looking for some centers to help us in our eventual run at the Founder's Cup, and would like to offer you a contract! As of right now we can offer you Third Line Minutes with an opportunity to advance up the lineup in the future.

The GM@KaleebtheMighty and myself are devoted to helping new players develop and succeed in the VHLM and VHL, and are more than happy to answer any questions you may have! If you want to play with the Reapers and make a push for the Founder's Cup, just quote this post and reply with #fearthereaper.

-Alex_J32 Philadelphia Reapers AGM

yiX5BQi.png

Welcome to the league, @Bob!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manger of the Halifax 21st, and we'd love to have you onboard for the S78 season. We're hoping for a mid-table finish, but with players like you we can become a fierce competitor! Right now, we can give you fourth line minutes. I like to think we have a great discord server that can help you with any questions that you have, and help provide a great community for you to step your toes into the VHL.

If you're interested in accepting my offer and joining the Halifax 21st, quote this and say "accepted"!

Hey there @Bob

This is your S77 Founders Cup Champions here, and I just want to know, do you like to have fun? Here in Miami, that is our motto, for every single player that steps through our locker room, our goal is for you to have fun. After coming off of an amazing cup run, we are re-tooling this year but the team is still just as exciting and energetic. We can offer you top playing minutes and a chance to make a name for yourself in this league. If this sounds like a place you want to be, where YOU matter, then quote this and accept it, and let's get the party started! 

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome to the VHL @Bob!

The Saskatoon Wild are looking to shake off a bad ending to an otherwise excellent year in Season 77, and so far things are looking good for us. One area we could improve on is our forward depth, particularly at center. We would be able to offer you minutes on our fourth line.

If the Saskatoon Wild are the team that's best suited for you, you can join us by quoting this post and replying, "#SaskyBois."

- Timothy Brown

Assistant General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild

10 hours ago, a_Ferk said:

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome to the VHL @Bob!

The Saskatoon Wild are looking to shake off a bad ending to an otherwise excellent year in Season 77, and so far things are looking good for us. One area we could improve on is our forward depth, particularly at center. We would be able to offer you minutes on our fourth line.

If the Saskatoon Wild are the team that's best suited for you, you can join us by quoting this post and replying, "#SaskyBois."

- Timothy Brown

Assistant General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild

#SaskyBois