VHLE Istanbul Red Wolves Concept Player Graphic

Review:

Pretty cool concept, really like it. As for the graphic itself, it looks awesome. I like that the player render is clear and in the forefront, while the Istanbul flag is faded and in the background. The logo and logo swap on the player's jersey look great. I also love the font you used but for some reason the "R" in Red Wolves looks kinda scuffed to me for some reason, but despite that it still is a dope looking graphic. Nice job Ricer! 8.5/10

Review: nicely done! I love the colour scheme, it goes so well with the faded Turkish flag in the background. The light radiating from the moon there looks awesome. The R of the Red Wolves is kind of Thanos'd but I like how bold and outlined the WOLVES is. Frig you're getting good eh, 8/10!

Review; render looks slick. The R in “Red Wolves” could outlined more as it’s a little faded ded from background. The logo swap looks clean! Your definitely improved from the first one you showed me 😉 8/10

Review:

One of the better concepts for an original new expansion team. Don't hate the idea. Jersey change and graphic looks nice. The text could use work, but I think the work and thought on the concept is worthy of a good mark. 8.5/10

Review:

This is a really good expansion team concept. The logo is clean, the swap is amazing, and the colours of the jersey/lighting of the background really focus on the jersey. The text is nice, but could be a bit better. All in all, well done Ricer! 9/10