(S80) RW - Arthur Kimura, TPE: 49

FBR

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome back!

I am with the Saskatoon Wild, and we are looking to shake off a bad ending to an otherwise excellent year in Season 77. Things are looking pretty good for us heading into the second half of this season. We're currently in 5th place and we're looking to make a playoff push. It never hurts to have depth at forward, regardless of where you desire to play. We are currently able to offer you minutes on our third line. 

If the Wild are the team that's best suited for you, you can join us by quoting this post and replying, "#SaskyBois."

- Timothy Brown

Assistant General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild

5 hours ago, FBR said:

Yo, I messed up, can someone switch me to right wing? 👉👈

@Beketov @Devise

I have summoned the folks who should be able to help you out! Or at least attempted to…

Welcome to the league. :cheers: 

I just noticed you’ve been here forever. So welcome back! I kind of remember Namestikov even

Edited by JardyB10

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, FBR said:

Yo, I messed up, can someone switch me to right wing? 👉👈

FWIW it makes absolutely no difference in the sim, forwards aren’t punished playing out of position. I can change it for you though.

• Beketov changed the title to (S79) RW - Arthur Kimura, TPE: 91
2 hours ago, Beketov said:

FWIW it makes absolutely no difference in the sim, forwards aren’t punished playing out of position. I can change it for you though.

Hey there, it's all about visual, okay??

Welcome back @FBR. Glad to see you return. If you need a hand or anything, feel free to reach out. Enjoy! :) 

9 hours ago, a_Ferk said:

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome back!

I am with the Saskatoon Wild, and we are looking to shake off a bad ending to an otherwise excellent year in Season 77. Things are looking pretty good for us heading into the second half of this season. We're currently in 5th place and we're looking to make a playoff push. It never hurts to have depth at forward, regardless of where you desire to play. We are currently able to offer you minutes on our third line. 

If the Wild are the team that's best suited for you, you can join us by quoting this post and replying, "#SaskyBois."

- Timothy Brown

Assistant General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild

Yeah man, I'll join.

Sorry to simp again, but I didn't notice the deadline for S79 was today, is there anyway I could be switched to S80? 🥺👉👈

• Quik changed the title to (S80) RW - Arthur Kimura, TPE: 49
On 6/14/2021 at 9:00 PM, FBR said:

Sorry to simp again, but I didn't notice the deadline for S79 was today, is there anyway I could be switched to S80? 🥺👉👈

Sorry it took so long, but yes, you've been pushed to S80. That did result in needing to change your Base TPE (removing 7 weeks of catch-up TPE = 42), and since you'd already applied the original 91, I had to fully reset your attributes.