He is a man made of tots

Review:

This feels like a tater tot. The crackling texture over the entire sig. Love the logo change on the helmet. My only gripe is the text as its a little simplistic from what I've seen from you. But that's just nit picking. 9.5/10

I’ve seen a lot of your sigs and they’re all unreal. You’re definitely the best when it comes to goalie graphics. The helmet is so cool and the London logo matches perfectly. The background you chose goes extremely well with the sig and I love how you added the Tower Bridge. I seriously can’t find anything I don’t like about this. 10/10

Review:

Great work as always. Colours are always nice and vibrant. Your helmet changes always stand out as a really nice element to your work. Overall I really like everything, the only thing that I think could improve is the render's face. The texture that is overlayed on it kinda gives it a weird look. But yeah, really strong stuff!

9/10

15 hours ago, STZ said:

Review:

Great work as always. Colours are always nice and vibrant. Your helmet changes always stand out as a really nice element to your work. Overall I really like everything, the only thing that I think could improve is the render's face. The texture that is overlayed on it kinda gives it a weird look. But yeah, really strong stuff!

9/10

Its supposed to look weird, his face is made of tater tots :D