New Year, New Gear... The Trap is Back in the EU

The Prague color palette is definitely my favorite. You did a really nice job on the jersey change, especially the skewed text to work with the angle that HK is turned. A couple things I would do to give the sig some more depth would be to 1) erase some of that swirl stock on top of the render and text to make both pop out, and 2) darken the edges a little bit more. Still a great sig though. 8/10. 

This, right here, is a glorious graphic by a glorious person! I love the color and the placement of the 'ol Thightrap on the jersey. It's clean, and professional looking! The only thing I would change is reducing the ripple effect a smidge, not much. 9.5/10 would buy again.

Honestly, i have no words to describe how i am impressed. It's really cool, memorable sig with such a great effects . Patch with the name is super clean. As i can see you probably put a lot of effort and it's absolutely worth a 10/10. Grats!

Review; Looking great in the new digs @BladeMaiden. Sad we are in opposing conferences again. Nice work on the graphic. The player render is well done and the colors work very well overall. The text works as well. My favorite work here is the nameplate, awesome job on that! 9/10