Claimed:.-.. .- .. -.-. .... .-.. -.-- / .-. .. ..-. - .----. ... / .--. .- .--- --- -.. -.-. .- ... - / . .--. .. ... --- -.. . / ----. .---- / -....- / -- -

Devise

http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/16038829/file.html

The Pajodcast is back in action. Chris and Jericho join me for a regular old edition with some traditional segments, some league news/coverage, and a little off topic fun. Oh and if you are actually interested in what the title actually says. Click on this link below.

Hidden Title 

Ha the intro!

Jericho, she was flirting with you for her tip! That's how that industry works, you should know that.

Edited by Kendrick

LOL silk underwear, so gay

See I am one of those weird humans who doesn't make a single fashion choice based on how something looks or is perceived. It's all about comfort. I have often been caught wearing a button up dress shirt (all that was clean) and sweat pants and wearing a leather jacket to go outside to get something. Looking as mismatched as humanly possible. Wearing off colored socks (first I can find due to being lazy) something else that happens as well. Zero care about making fashion statements, comfort and convenience is pretty much all I care about in my personal space. :P 

How is silk underwear comfortable? I wore them in elementary school and i still had to peel my junk off them on a hot day back then

I find them unnoticeable when I have them on, hot day or otherwise. With cotton or other materials for boxers I always had heat issues, didn't like the feel of the material on my legs when I rolled around in bed etc. For me it's how thin the material is on silk boxers that do it. It's why sometimes if I'm going out on a I'll wear a dress shirt over a t-shirt, because a lot of t-shirts are a thicker more cotton base material. My dress shirts are generally far thinner, and thus more of a breeze will hit my body. 

Guest Svoboda_3

get some saxx

I have 5 pairs of MyPakage underwear at $25 a pair. Expensive, yes, but they prevent ball rash and provide comfort.

• Senior Admin

Context: 3/3

Good listen. Was really excited to see another episode up. It's kind of strange, but when your used to listening every week you really miss these when a week or two is missed. Anyways, definitely an interesting one. The underwear talk was a bit strange, but whatever. Sorry for the late grade.

Professionalism: 2/2

Good for most of it.

Editing: 1/1

Sounds good to me.

Overall: 6/6