Thadius Sales

Review

Whew reviewing an enig sig, feel like an underqualified manager. To start off, render is really nice and sharp, love the overhead lighting. I also can see why you frequently make goalie sigs, helmet designs are dope. One thing that sticks out to me though is the mask. It's very clear and crisp over the face, but as you follow it to the right, it looks like it gets all blended and texture-y? Could be me being a hockey noob or could be a confusing perspective, but it's kinda convoluted there. The way you composed the text and logo is amazing, placing logos in sigs has always been a challenge for me. The text is a bit rough around the edge, and while I would've preferred something more clean, I can see how it fits the vibe. The perspective of the text/logo against the render is also awesome. Finally, background and other complimenting effects are all great, suit the sig well.

9.5/10 - With the critiques, it's still an amazing sig. Very close to perfect imo

Review:

Whenever you do a goalie sig the mask and face always are such high quality. You have a great feel for blending the mask and making the effects flow smoothly as well as the colour. Just a really good sig in your style. 9.5/10

Review: Overall I like the style of the graphic and I think you made a great choice in player cut and coloring but that being said I find the text a bit too much as it actually gets lost in the rest of the graphic to the point that I cannot actually read the name of the player. Overall it is a clean graphic and nice to look at so I am going to give a big 8.5/10