Corey Kitson

Review: this is sick!!!! Love the effects you used with this graphic! The logo swap looks a little to the left of the render there but with the name and and team bar added makes up for it! Would really like to see what else you could do with this format on other teams and colours! 

9/10

Not that difficult to review a piece like this and from you.

Everything from the render placement, lighting and font work are great and the overall darkness of the sig including the BG come together to produce a quality sig here. I like the font choice and placement of the first name over the surname just looks right. Easy 9/10 here, but at this point I'm just reviewing for 1 TPE and couldn't add anything of benefit as far as feedback. Your work is always A1.

Super awesome tender. Couldn’t imagine changing a thing, the lighting, font placement, and general aesthetic is great. Wish I could make graphics like this may need to get some pointers from you. 
10/10

Review:

Enigmatic strikes again. Your style always comes through with every sig you submit. I really like the outline you used around the render and the text stays on theme exceptionally.

Logo swap is always a +1 in my books.

Always a pleasure seeing your graphic work. 10/10.

review:

Really cool all round. A little different than your other work I've seen as this is B&W. Overall I really like the effects and lighting. The Vancouver Wolves text I think looks a little weird with the glow. Overall it's a really nice sig! 9.5/10

Review:

The text is your best in a little while as it ties in perfectly with the render effects. The render effects btw are chefs kiss. The lighting doesn't really make sense considering he's looking up but I love it as a focal. This is overall a really strong sig and one I can feel comfortable giving a perfect score 10/10. Any issues with this would be very minor, it's a beauty.