Three Podcasts Playing At Once X: One trick that VHL Financiers hate! (#6 will shock you!)

rory

33333333 33333333 33333333 33333333 33333333 33333333 33333333 33333333 33333333 33333333 @hylands @.sniffuM

Three Podcasts Playing at Once

https://anchor.fm/three-podcasts/episodes/3ppao-probably-episode-ten-one-trick-that-vhl-financiers-hate--6-will-shock-you-e15b9im

Make sure to send in your reactions to be included on the next episode of 3PPAO! What do you think the President of Slovenia is doing right now?

Please do not open this spoiler until the designated part of the podcast. We will each be claiming this for 3 weeks.

Spoiler

QfnEtF8.png

https://tiermaker.com/create/ultimate-spongebob-character-tier-list-138457 have a good august everyone see you whenever

The way giraffes whip their necks around freak me tf out. 

Did rory just say good job on the awards?! Rory ❤️ bog, confirmed. 

Toronto: the Davos of NA :ded: 

Rory says the E is done in 5 seasons? I want some sort of bet on that. Get that e tattoo on your ass when you’re WRONG

great behind the scenes look at how rory ruined fantasy. I think the real “emergency” is still being on LA’s roster at the star of every year, but not having any D is pretty bad too

Muff implying Pines didn’t time his position switch to explicitly fuck up fantasy is a bold take I can’t agree with

Tanky sixth in +/-?! Revoke his BUST status 

Howww does Jeffery Pines the DEFENDER still crush the GWG leaderboard?! He’s so clutch

“We would win the S72 Founders Cup if we were all scorers” yes, score goals good

I just noticed the little bits of tape over the rory and hylands pfps on the show cover, does that imply there were two other hosts first and muff replaced them with this cast??

35 mins of VHL talk? New PB

Hot take: spongebob minor characters is a too niche a tier list category. Should’ve had “Dr Spongebob” Ferk on to save you guys. Anyone I don’t know or you couldn’t convince me to love (“THE HASH SLINGER!”), instant F tier

yeah I couldn’t do it, I couldn’t make a tier list. Next time. 

Review: 👍 (now gimme 1 TPE)

6 hours ago, bigAL said:

I just noticed the little bits of tape over the rory and hylands pfps on the show cover, does that imply there were two other hosts first and muff replaced them with this cast??

It's actually because they changed their discord pfps.

6 hours ago, bigAL said:

Hot take: spongebob minor characters is a too niche a tier list category. Should’ve had “Dr Spongebob” Ferk on to save you guys. Anyone I don’t know or you couldn’t convince me to love (“THE HASH SLINGER!”), instant F tier

Yeah it felt like a topic we could be entertaining with but it's still relatively niche. Hard to find a good tier list out there.

I got to be honest there are quite a few characters I don't really remember existing.

But I wana talk about the absolute disrespect you have shown my man Frank aka Tibor aka Incidental 24. First appearing in the classic episode "Ripped Pants",  this man has classic lines such as "Gold Team Rules" ,  "I gotta get outta here!"  He gives massages and reminds people to drink plenty of fluids.  AND YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO PUT HIM IN D?!  IN D???  REALLY???  How dare you!

yHeUbbJ.png

8 minutes ago, Garsh said:

I got to be honest there are quite a few characters I don't really remember existing.

But I wana talk about the absolute disrespect you have shown my man Frank aka Tibor aka Incidental 24. First appearing in the classic episode "Ripped Pants",  this man has classic lines such as "Gold Team Rules" ,  "I gotta get outta here!"  He gives massages and reminds people to drink plenty of fluids.  AND YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO PUT HIM IN D?!  IN D???  REALLY???  How dare you!

are you telling me you listened to the podcast???