VHLM Commissioners

Victor

• Admin

Looking for two VHLM commissioners on one-season contracts (until the end of S39 in this case).

Job description:

- Posting games

- Updating draft pick tracker following trades

- Creating draft thread and hosting the draft

- Posting VHLM TC in the off-season

- Updating first-gen tracker for GMs

- Updating waiver thread with waiver pick ups and free agent signings

- Managing VHLM free agency

- Ensuring VHLM rosters are organised (with potential key rule changes anticipated in near future)

From now, every VHLM commishes will only be guaranteed their job for a season. At the conclusion of the season, the BOG and the 'blue team' will decide if each commish should stay or be replaced.

Pay: 2 TPE a week

Apply below.

I would love to apply for this. I believe the time is right for me to take over this very important position. I have been very constant with my activity back to Sander's final few seasons in Cologne and then the last half in Toronto. I took on a job during that time, that grew to the opportunity of the Updators job I have now, which i do constantly. I have been looking for something to get my feet more wet in this league for a while now. 

Thanks for the consideration!

I apply. I've been a VHLM GM since S33 and was involved with the league before that as well. I've been pushing for VHLM reform for the past couple of seasons, and have proven myself through my jobs as a grader and Head Grader, and also have experience running a draft (S38 VHLM).

If necessary, I would also be willing to step down as Ottawa GM after this season.

• Senior Admin

I'd love to apply for this. I have been doing everything I can to help out since I joined, such as post the vhlm games for the past couple weeks. Although I'm still considered new, I think I've proven that I have dedication to this league and, for last several months, I have been one of the most active and involved members on this board.  Even though I'm one of the newer GMs, if you ask any of my players I think they will tell you I have pulled every stop to help and guide them to their dreams of VHL greatness. Additionally, I have a strong work ethic on this forum and I can be relied upon for things such as draft times, games posting, etc. I think the people I have held jobs from (sterling and flyers), as well as my GMs, can attest to that.

I'm also a very organized person and I have some ideas on how we can clean things up to better keep track of things like player rights, to stop teams from exceeding the cap as they have been in the past. And finally, I understand the importance of the VHLM and the role it plays in our new members' VHL careers. I want to do everything I can to improve the VHLM for our new and old members alike.

Thanks for the consideration fellas.

Edited by Draper

Id love for the chance to be a commish. Though i have not been in the league more than a month an probably wont get it. However i feel maybe it would be a good idea to bring in new blood with fresh ideas on how to improve the VHL. Ive been on every day an so far every week done atleast 1 or 2 articles.

Well i have not been here as long as those above me i feel i bring a new face and new ideas. Aswell as a proven

motivation to not only stay active but to become a key member of this league, aswell as any team my players play for. An being a commish would help me become a bigger part of this league.

I hope despite being new i could be a contender for one of the jobs. An thank you for taking the time to read this

I'd like to apply, I've applied several times. Definitely have the knowledge and time. I know how important it is to get members involved and active from when they first join. Definitely would like a shot. 

• Admin

I would love to apply for this. I believe the time is right for me to take over this very important position. I have been very constant with my activity back to Sander's final few seasons in Cologne and then the last half in Toronto. I took on a job during that time, that grew to the opportunity of the Updators job I have now, which i do constantly. I have been looking for something to get my feet more wet in this league for a while now. 

Thanks for the consideration!

I apply. I've been a VHLM GM since S33 and was involved with the league before that as well. I've been pushing for VHLM reform for the past couple of seasons, and have proven myself through my jobs as a grader and Head Grader, and also have experience running a draft (S38 VHLM).

If necessary, I would also be willing to step down as Ottawa GM after this season.

Hired! Congrats to our two new VHLM commissioners and thank you for your time to all applicants and Corco for your seasons on the job.

In other news, Frank gets Smarch's updater job for the European Conference (VHL).