Rust

jhatty8

Its minion here with a review so he can get tpe, I love it the black and white make the color pop when its their. I cant really see the font behind the Rust name making it bug me. how every the splashes of pink around looks really cool and makes the image pop. 9/10 good job

I like this graphic, the mix of black and white with the splattered colors is a great touch to the graphic and makes it look super cool. There isn’t a logo to really know what player this team belongs to and the idea of the R going around the player is also really cool but took me a second to fingers out. There’s nothing to wrong with the R just that it maybe doesn’t stand out enough to connect itself to the rest of the name. Other than that, maybe fit a small logo somewhere and it would be even better. Overall 8.5/10

A lot of times people will say stuff like "oh, it's too messy", "oh, too much is happening there" and so on and it might be true, but this time Im loking at the piece you've made and I actually love it and I think you have done a great job. Good thing you did not leave it all grey and actually added some colours for contrast. The text is done quite good as well and although I see the idea and it seems cool, Im not 100% sure about the R going around his neck. Seems like he might be trying to hang himself haha.

My rating: 8/10

Review

I really like these types of graphics with a gray with splashes of color.  The text is also really cool with the letters not just being a layer above the render but being both behind anf infront of it.  I dont really like fade affect on the right side though, you couldve made that part a little darker color.  Great graphic 8/10

Review:

Now this is fire. I don't think I've seen someone incorporate the text of the player's name actually into the graphic like this, and I LOVE it. This with the addition of the grey-scale with a splash of the pink effects really works on me, and I think you nailed this signature graphic. The only thing I'd like to see would be some sort of VHL related part of the graphic (maybe the logo swap on the shoulder?), but that's a very minor thing to gripe about. Overall I love the piece, and I've give it a 9/10 :)

Review:

I'm a huge fan of this. I always love your creativity and the textwork is very cool. I like that it's not the main focal point, althought it is such a major part of the flow of the sig. The added colour is a cool touch. Just digging the overall feel of this and the render is cool. Poor Spade bein repped by Clarkson tho.. 9/10

Review:

Love the Artsy look of this sig.  The black and white with a splash of colour is definitely a vibe. My only negative is that the Toronto patch is very prominent. Overall I would say this is a high quality graphic that really stands out from the rest. Love this one so much and i hope to see many more like it.

9/10

Edited by BladeMaiden

Review: Excellent job overall here. The players head popping through the R is a very neat touch and works exceptionally well. The black and white with colour pop is a great touch. Looking forward to seeing more creative graphics from you. 9/10.