Town of Salem #22

Gustav

9 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

None of this is how the game works. If you are RB immune, you still get dueled and can die, but you can still perform your action. Trust me, I am RB immune, I looked it up. 

So yes, you can still be both Necro and CL. Which isn't to say you are. 

So if you say aren't Coven, and aren't Mafia, and aren't tracker, what are you? 

The wiki is lying then. SMH.

5 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

About you not wanting to vote out Goli…

We may as well. Town is fucked, yes, but we still have a minuscule shot. May as well try and take it

I dont mind it either way.  You guys take the lead here.  There's a number of suspect people.  Jericho is also obv not Town cause once again where is Doctor ya kno? I can fight Jericho again if you wanna vote Goli.  In reality tho, I don't trust our psychics claims at the moment nor do I trust the other quiet ones ultimately.

2 minutes ago, Advantage said:

I dont mind it either way.  You guys take the lead here.  There's a number of suspect people.  Jericho is also obv not Town cause once again where is Doctor ya kno? I can fight Jericho again if you wanna vote Goli.  In reality tho, I don't trust our psychics claims at the moment nor do I trust the other quiet ones ultimately.

I think you should fight Jericho again tbh

Nobody is trustworthy at this point, you’re right, so we may as well get a few of them out before we all die.

Like, if I am a killing role I wouldn't try to get myself killed, and the best minuscule shot you can get is to reduce the killing roles. If you can cut down 2 death a day into 1 death a day, town has higher chance of winning. You all lynch me then you all are not playing to win, you are playing to not lose, and you will be down 2 members once again today unless you can swap perfectly or RB perfectly.

You all need to lynch a killing role before the night to reduce the kill count, and you got Vigil and etc to kill the non-killing evils at night.

Same goes to NOHBDY as I am still skeptical about his Psychic claim.

I also don't really believe rory is a survivor since he has been quiet for a bit, and then sometime pop up to say one thing and go down again. And he isn't that eager in voting people anyway.  Also he is the only one to trust me yesterday, which makes me even more skeptical LOL even though I am thankful for his support.

8 minutes ago, Advantage said:

I'm fine voting Jericho out and dueling someone else.

Hes not town at all anyway so it's safer..not that it matters at this point.

I'm not a big brain ToS player tho so not sure what the best course of action is at this point.

We’re voting Goliathus

I managed to get most everyone to vote for him so we may as well stick with him

48 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

Oh btw, if Hatter is actually the Consort, well played.

I RBd multiple people early on with confirmed spy saying no mafia visited them. I'm 100% confirmed

6 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

Or don't vote me, I am clearly not town. Just let me survive and you all can have fun with towns, okay evil?

Oh, so you’re taking the sarcastic approach now? I guess whatever floats your boat