Town of Salem #22

Gustav

Unvote Goli

Vote 16z

31 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Vote 16z

I'll go a different quiet person.

Tbh I'd say go on Goli since I know he's lying, and if he was true in visiting Doom n3 with his evil role, then he's probably Hex Master and is the one we need dead most before the Hex bomb goes off.

But for quiet non-claimers, I think Cole is the last one without a claim. Hatter hasn't claimed either but he was Hexed N1 (without Transporter shenanigans) so he can't be Coven.

@Doomsday we'll need to coordinate tonight on who's on who. I think we need @NSG88 to Transport you with someone, but that can't be the person who is getting jailed by you or shot by @Alex_J32 (if he is Vigi, though I have my doubts since claim space is very limited at this point). We also have @Advantage to Pirate someone, and luckily we can potentially use that person as a Transport candidate since Pirate isn't effected by that. The claims so far are:

16z: getting voted, probably Jester since he's not defending himself
Alex: Vigi
Cole: No claim
Goli: Tracker (but I know he's 100% evil)
Jericho: Doc
Hatter: No claim but not Coven per Spy will
Nohbdy: Psychic

omg: Vet
rory: Survivor

Confirmed:

Adv: Pirate

Dooms: Jailor

NSG: Trans

Unless we were lucky with Barzal and he was actually Coven, we still have at least 5 evils amongst the unconfirms with GF/Mafioso, Janitor, Coven Leader, Hex Master, and Necromancer. Now I know I'm good and Goli is 100% evil so obviously I would want him as one of the targets, but if we want to ignore the 50-50 and also let Alex prove himself, that eliminates some targets. Hatter's already hexed so we know he's not Coven, and imo Coven, especially Hex Master, is the biggest threat atm. So that leaves Cole (who I don't think claimed at all), Jericho, N0hbdy, and rory as targets for jailing/shooting/pirating. Since you're getting transported, we don't have to worry about CL controlling you out of or into an execute, so you can decide who gets jailed, who gets shot, and who gets pirated. For the 2nd transported target, it should be one who is not jailed or shot (but could be the pirate target). It can basically be anyone else, but I would not say who in the thread today so that evils can't just target them to hit Dooms.

I think we should resolve the 50/50 with the pirate or jailor exe. Ideally pirate. 100% chance of getting an evil by the end of tomorrow, and only a 50% chance of killing the good one 

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

That's an option but you cannot say who you decide to transport Dooms with. It can be anyone except for the person Jailed and the person Alex is shooting.

All right, I have plans 

1 minute ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Just gonna leave this out there again, was anyone controlled last night?

We haven't seen a CL kill yet, so either they are not submitting actions or they are hitting jailed/immune. I was thinking they might be controlling the GF, but that would have caused the clean to fail yesterday unless they happened to target the same person by chance. Maybe they tried to hit Eagles n3 and were jailed n4? Not sure what's going on with that.

8 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

We haven't seen a CL kill yet, so either they are not submitting actions or they are hitting jailed/immune. I was thinking they might be controlling the GF, but that would have caused the clean to fail yesterday unless they happened to target the same person by chance. Maybe they tried to hit Eagles n3 and were jailed n4? Not sure what's going on with that.

Or Barzal was CL, checks out with the invest results